Your Thoughts: Authentic Gonzo Replica

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Just noticed that forbidden planet are selling Gonzo for £149.00, maybe we should all jump ship from The Collector Zone and save £10

Click Here
But is that with free or minimal postage cost? Also, would they get Gonzo any sooner than The Collector Zone? From my experience, Forbidden Planet don't get stuff in until quite a while after most other places.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
They say 30th March, which is after CZ but we've waited this long, postage is £2.50 and with Quidco discount plus up to another 10% I've just found on a voucher code site the actual price could be £140.00

Up to you, I'm justing doing my father justice by being a good frugal Jewish girl!

:wink:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
My experience with Forbidden Planet was bad, and I will not use them again. I ordered the Swedish Chef Playset, even after it arrived as in stock it took them 28 days to get it to me, the box was all bashed up when it arrived.

They have got better but Im gonna stick to Collector Zone, at least I know I will have it a few days after they get it in stock.

Chris

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Yeah. :sympathy: I wanna start clothes shopping for him. He needs a nice casual shirt and jeans or khakis. On another note, I wonder how long it will be before Fozzie is up for pre-order?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Yeah. :sympathy: I wanna start clothes shopping for him. He needs a nice casual shirt and jeans or khakis. On another note, I wonder how long it will be before Fozzie is up for pre-order?
I just want more friends, I'm getting lonely and Animal and Kermit are doing my nut in!:rolleyes:

The Captain

Reaction score
So are all us UK Gonzo buyers ready for clothes shopping for the little guy?

I don't really look forward to perusing the kiddies section of M&S for check shirts!

Anyone know where they're going to get their clobber from?

Telly

Reaction score
Question for those that have Gonzo...
Any problem with his hair? The way mine was packed made his hair look like the side ponytail thing that Janice had going on in the 80's.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Did you ever get his pupils on yet Telly? We have been waiting for picture ya know. :wink: