Your Thoughts: Authentic Gonzo Replica

Telly

Reaction score
I haven't messed with the pupils. I need me some Goo-Gone. I was at Walgreens when I remembered, but they had like a bottle that was bigger than I needed for like six bucks. I couldn't find it at Target and I haven't been to Wal-Mart in awhile. :frown:
The clothes I got for Gonzo are too big...18-24 I believe. A girl at work has an almost two year old. She said she'd look for a pair of khakis for me.!

Telly

Reaction score
Frogboy...how do you keep his eyelids up? I'm worried I'll ruin them.

Telly

Reaction score
Ooooh brilliant! I haven't altered my Gonzo's pupils yet. He still looks like he stepped outta Season One

Ignohippo

Reaction score
The clothes I got for Gonzo are too big...18-24 I believe. A girl at work has an almost two year old. She said she'd look for a pair of khakis for me.!
Sorry to have misinformed you Telly! I have 18-24 clothes on my Gonzo and they're perfect. I've also tried 18 month and 12 month clothing and those are good too. It may depend on what look you are going for and what style of clothing it is. I like the larger sizes for more casual clothes.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
12 month old clothing seems to work best for Kermit and I'm guessing that he and Gonzo have a similar build. I'm still holding back until I get him before doing any clothes shopping so I can measure him first.

Roughneck

Reaction score
I got Gonzo today...and I am blown away at how great he is....sure there are little flaws and things I would change......but man......the shoes....are real.....and he's got real socks on too boot...that just blew me away.

Also does anyone have the Pallisades mega Muppet Camilla with thier Gonzo? Hows it work for scale?