Your Thoughts: The Star Wars Muppet Figures

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
We have some friends in Disney World right now. She went to get me two sets and found out that they were sold out because some guy had come in and bought two cases! We all know where those are going. The cast member gave her two other stores to look in (I dont know which ones) so at least three places in WDW are selling them.

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Fantastic! I'm going to Disney World in December for an cousin-in-law's wedding and will get to FINALLY see the 3D Muppet Movie, and buy these guys!

They opened MuppetVision 3-D literally 2 weeks after my last visit to Disney World! (Yes, it's been a while...)

muppetperson

Reaction score
My Muppets/Star Wars figures set finally arrived today.I think they are great.I noticed on the back that they have been credited as the proper Star Wars character names, which is a bit disappointing that they didnt give reference to the funny Muppetised names.

muppetperson

Reaction score
On the internet, much like ticket holders, we call those scalpers.

Of course, ticket scalping is illegal. This is totally legitimate provided it's an authentic item, and they aren't scamming you.

I just want to know if you can order them direct from Disney. At least I can trust them.
Now I see someone is selling them off loose at more than they are for the set, making a six-fold profit by the time the set has been sold this way.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does anybody have pictures of the Star Wars Muppet figures alongside their Palisades counterparts? I'd be interested in hearing from folks who actually have these.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I also have the Muppet Star wars fig but sadly I keep them in there box on a shelf in my "Disney room" same goes for my Palisades Muppets...STILL in there packages, exspt my Sweetums and Mega Animal, there out of there boxes :smile:

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
Muppets Star Wars Figures

A friend of my mothers just came back from Disney World and she brought me Muppets Star Wars Figures and I just love them, but doesn't anyone else think it's a little wired that they made Kermit as Luke Skywalker and Miss Piggy as Princess Leia since the characters are bother and sister?

Drtooth

Reaction score
A friend of my mothers just came back from Disney World and she brought me Muppets Star Wars Figures and I just love them, but doesn't anyone else think it's a little wired that they made Kermit as Luke Skywalker and Miss Piggy as Princess Leia since the characters are bother and sister?
Yeah, but you have to realize that they've been making posters and stuff like that long before anyone knew it. So the characters were already decided upon. Would have been fun to see Kermit as Solo (who we all know winds up actually getting Leia), but it doesn't really fit the character... unlike the humble, small planet Luke.

And this is still available, right? I need to find someone to pick me up a set.

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
I think so, my Mom's friend only got back from Disney a few days ago. She said they were having a back Star Wars weekend.