Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oooh, I like Willow. :flirt: There's much I would have asked her. Like if she wanted to be in the new Muppet movie. :confused:
Is she a freidn of Segal and Stoller? Then she may just have a cameo. Remember, they said when writing the script, they wanted to write parts for their friends.

If Neil Pattrick Harris or anyone else from HIMYM is in it, I wouldn't be surprised.

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
I never seen so many enthusiasm reviews about the new Muppet movie. I think it's going to hit the box office.:wink:

WAYMOND

Reaction score
I'm really excited to learn of another Muppet movie in production.

Does anyone know if Jerry Nelson and Frank Oz are going to be collaborating on this new movie? I know they have slowly cut back their work since they are getting closer to retirement.

W

Beauregard

Reaction score
Frank Oz will almost definatly not be a part of this movie, because he has moved on to what he conciders bigger and better things...and I don't blame him, growing out of the Piggy role and into a leading one.

Jerry Nelson...Hard to tell. Most of his parts have been recast, but if he'd lend his voice, and is well enough to do so, I sincerly hope he will.

WAYMOND

Reaction score
What kinds of projects is Frank Oz currently working? What other roles is he considering?

How is Jerry's health these days? I hope he's doing well!

W

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I know Jerry Nelson voiced Snuffleupagus for a while after he stopped performing him, but, according to Michael Earl Davis, he didn't like doing just the voice.

I hope he is well enough to perform in the movie, but I know he's pretty much retired from his The Muppet Show characters. Those taking over his characters do very well, so I'm sure they'll be in the film at least.

:sing: :crazy: :batty: <--- Jerry Muppets

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I agree with you there, WAYMOND! Even if he just comes back to dub Robin and lets Floyd and Lew Zealand be performed by John Kennedy and Bill Baretta (respectively), I still hope to see Jerry back in some fashion. A cameo would be awesome!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I guess I'd settle for the Jerry Nelson jugband character...But I'd rather the man himself were 'lending a hand' or had a *ahem* frog in his throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.