Fozzie PRE ORDER at TCZ

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Hey all, this is for the UK members (that dont have gonzo yet!)

The Collector Zone now have Fozzie up for Pre Order at £219 which I think is bloody cheap. Remember they are gonna always get any MR stock before FP so TCZ is the quickest way to get him here in the UK.......

http://www.thecollectorzone.com/product.asp?pid=10108

Ant

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey all, this is for the UK members (that dont have gonzo yet!)

The Collector Zone now have Fozzie up for Pre Order at £219 which I think is bloody cheap. Remember they are gonna always get any MR stock before FP so TCZ is the quickest way to get him here in the UK.......

http://www.thecollectorzone.com/product.asp?pid=10108

Ant
That IS cheap! Although possibly a bit early for a victory celebration. Just a little while ago we were told that the first factory eddition of Fozzie hadn't even come back yet, so they don't know the price. It's possible that TCZ will put the price up or down yet.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
That IS cheap! Although possibly a bit early for a victory celebration. Just a little while ago we were told that the first factory eddition of Fozzie hadn't even come back yet, so they don't know the price. It's possible that TCZ will put the price up or down yet.
It is possible but i do know that TCZ had an email from MR with the preorder date, price and description. As long as it goes down and not up:smile:
Not long now Beau and we will have Gonzo

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Great news.

I wish we already had Gonzo but the Fozzie pre-order is great.

I now have my order placed.

Now my only dilema is shall I buy two, and put one in a gray wig and dress with specs so Fozzie has his Mom! lol

Bring on da Bear!

Chris

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Ive been ready since February, lol.

Lets hope it comes true that he IS due this week?

Chris

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Not as frustrating as seeing you US members enjoy Gonzo while we here in the UK salavate over the pictures :big_grin: .........hoping that we get him THIS year!

I meant on both our parts. You guys get the pre-order ,and we get the weirdo first!