Fozzie PRE ORDER at TCZ

markit

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Ant, i'll definitely be ordering with TCZ , they seem pretty competitive with the price, & I would hope it stays at £219, once you place an order , they can't really change the price can they? Tho I see they say ** Prices are subject to availability and may change ** Let's hope it doesn't go up too much from that.
Looking forward to Gonzo making his long awaited grand entrance, but really can't wait for Fozzie!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Ordered Fozzie, I've told the Mrs that he's not that big :shifty: :big_grin:

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I'm keeping him a secret from Bloke, I think it will be too late by the time he gets here.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Glad to see its not just me who has problems with the other half and The Muppets, there is great concern where the large bear is going to go?

Hoping to get a bigger house later this year! lol

Chris

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Glad to see its not just me who has problems with the other half and The Muppets, there is great concern where the large bear is going to go?

Chris

I would clear out a whole room for these posers. I love them all, and I think I am addicted YIKES! :crazy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Drats....I better get my finances in order for next year...

muppet_dk

Reaction score

Chris
Hehe...it's kinda what I did....I bought a house, mainly so that I could get a place to keep the replicas, my appartment was getting a bit to cramped....and that was just after getting Kermit. If I was going to fit the bear in I would have had to sleep in my car :smile:

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I've just ordered mine, had to do it while I was at work, as Bloke would have a fit.

If you save £55 a month you'll have well over enough for him by the time it comes round to paying.

I've set up a DD Muppet fund savings account with my bank.

Leanne
x