Elmo, Ready for Action! and his Overdominance

SSLFan

Reaction score
Somehow, i have the horrible thought that This will be the next SS Live show.

(I wish I had Photoshop... it would've been a lot funnier if done well)
LOL! I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ah, nice! Lol Hopefully it won't get that bad.
You are all victims to my WeIRd sense of humor. Maybe the cheap, pieced together in 5 minutes look makes it funnier. Sort of like they'd throw something together to please stock holders or something.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well what I think I liked most was the different ways of including his name, especially "Elmo of Sesame Street." Lol

I wouldn't want Elmo to disapear entirely of course, just be one of the gang again so to speak. :wink:

StarrFilter

Reaction score
I actually received a tip that the next show is gonna be about global awareness, the environment, helping our planet, etc...

What do you think they'll call it...? "Elmo saves Earth" LOLOLOL!

SSLFan

Reaction score
I actually received a tip that the next show is gonna be about global awareness, the environment, helping our planet, etc...

What do you think they'll call it...? "Elmo saves Earth" LOLOLOL!
Oh this is great! I love the enviroment after all. Hmmm..what should the title be? How about "Save Our Earth!" :insatiable:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah I mean, maybe the emphasis should be more on the audience and how they can help out, rather than how this one character does it.

StarrFilter

Reaction score
well yeah. i know it will be more about what the audience can do. i was just joking. but seriously, i bet it'll be something like "elmo's clean up club" or something like that.