The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Um, um, called old psychology teacher Mr. Tennent (because he looks like David Tennent :embarrassed:), instead of his actual name Mr. Kelly.
It's Tennant, I think. After the bloke from Pet Shop Boys.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I was taking an online quiz where all the answers started with "L" and one of the categories was "U.S. States" but I couldn't think of what the answer was. *points to "Location" then bangs head on computer keyboard like Don Music*

Kiki

Reaction score
^ Heeheehee. ^_^

Got my finger nail stuck in the zip of my back. -_-
Back? Lolwhut? xD I meant *bag*. Heck, what's with me messing up my words as of late? xPP

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Technically, this was a while back, but last fall during Daylight Saving's Time or whatever, I got a pair of sunglasses because whenever we would drive home from school, the sun would be lower in the sky and occasionally getting in my eyes. During a trip in December/January, I left the sunglasses in my dad's car and never retrieved them until spring, when it was all over. :embarrassed:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Has anyone ever accidentally responded to one of their own comments on YouTube? I wasn't looking at the username, and I almost did that on a Fraggle Rock video. :embarrassed:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
*BUMp*

Lately, when I've been pushing the ice button on my fridge for ice, I'd be getting crushed ice. I though something was clogging the inside, until I saw it was set on "crush"....

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Okay, so this happened during our RPG session today with my friend, a boy, and me:

So, we have to try to get a letter to this place that's heavily guarded. We come up with an idea that involves two distractions: the boy's dog running around and attacking guards followed by my friend starting a forest fire. Then the boy and I would try to sneak into the camp to put the letter in the tent. It started out as a pretty good plan until a few things backfired.

Ultimately the plan failed. At one point there was even a tiny ninja (my friend's character) "stealthily" running around in the middle of the night carrying a torch right in front of the guards. I ended up thinking, "Okay, I'll just let him complete this task and run away for my life," and ended up leaving the area along with the dog.

And finally, as if all that failure wasn't enough, the Big Bad of the roleplaying game, Nobo Ito (or as we started calling him, "No Burrito") ended up almost coming face-to-face with the boy, who ended up fleeing with us. Then I noticed that Nobo Ito's character piece was knocked over, to which I jokingly said something along the lines of "Yay! We defeated him!" only to be corrected by the GM (Game Master) who said that he could see the aftermath of everything we tried to do and ended up rolling on the ground laughing.

Nick22

Reaction score
i did something so BEYOND stupid that im embarrassed to explain it. therefore i will not.