The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Rose

Reaction score
Well I didn't excatly do this today it was more like a couple of days ago now, but I lost my wallet that had all my I.D. in it, and stuff. I'm a little mythed about that. I had it for a long time, and it must have fell out of my pocket. I have thses pants that has a draw string. I like them beceause they are comfey but you have to keep a close eye on what's in your pockets or you might loose them when you sit down.
Soooooo.... now I have to go through all the fuss again of getting it all replaced. X: No big deal I just have to do it. It's just a paine going with out any id. Well I have a couple of cards to use as ID but it's not enough but it's better than nothing. :smile:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Not so much something I did, so much as something I was watching. It's unintentionally funny, actually.

There's this show called Extreme Paranormal that they aired on Bio today, and thinking it would be like Ghost Hunters or something along those lines, I tape both episodes. I'm watching it right now, and right now they're "investigating" a voodoo curse in some Louisiana swamp area. They're freaking out over the tiniest movement (that could easily be a squirrel, gator, etc.) and somehow think it would be a good idea to bury one of their crew members alive in a coffin somewhere in the swamp. :confused:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
So, I'm watching Ghost Hunters, and they're talking about the French and Indian War. At one point, they mention the British, and I'm just standing there, thinking, "Wait, whose side were they on? The French or the Indians?" I ended up spending about five minutes listening to what they're saying, trying to work it all out in my mind. Then I suddenly come to a realization:

The French and the Indians were on the same side!

Maybe last month when I was cleaning out my backpack, I should have reread through all those social studies handouts and study guides before throwing them away. :embarrassed:

Nick22

Reaction score
So, I'm watching Ghost Hunters, and they're talking about the French and Indian War. At one point, they mention the British, and I'm just standing there, thinking, "Wait, whose side were they on? The French or the Indians?" I ended up spending about five minutes listening to what they're saying, trying to work it all out in my mind. Then I suddenly come to a realization:

The French and the Indians were on the same side!

Maybe last month when I was cleaning out my backpack, I should have reread through all those social studies handouts and study guides before throwing them away. :embarrassed:
i once had a social studies test (that i didn't study for) and one of the essay questions was "explain the relationship between the french and the indians" and here i am thinkg "oh, well it's the french and indian war, so they must've hated each other!"....so yeah. i pretty much got 0 credit on that essay....

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
i forgot to bring scruffy in last night he's missing now and my grandma and mom don't care my bff will kill me. what else could go wrong?

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Has anybody ever tried to put a cereal box in the fridge? *sigh*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I keep my cereal in the fridge. Keeps it fresh during the summer when bugs are plentiful XD

Nick22

Reaction score
i forgot my lunch today. and i was so hungry today and very excited for my lunch. get up to get my lunch box outta my backpack and.....nothing.