The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I totally defied the laws of physics and burned a microwave breakfast sandwich. Even though it was black, it was still cold

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Every time I get up from the computer to go do something or find something, I automatically try to pause the music. The problem? I'm listening to an online live streaming from a radio station, not a CD. *facepalm*

Nick22

Reaction score
Every time I get up from the computer to go do something or find something, I automatically try to pause the music. The problem? I'm listening to an online live streaming from a radio station, not a CD. *facepalm*
hahahahaha! i do that all the time! cause it's just a habit.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
There's this show called Extreme Paranormal that they aired on Bio today,
Is that as good as that Extremely Normal show Bert:frown:, Sam:attitude: and I like to watch?:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This isn't something I DID that was stupid, but rather, something that happened that made me feel stupid...

I learned that watercress is a vegetable. All this time, I assumed it was a kind of bread, because I've heard people talking about sandwiches "On watercress"... like saying "On rye" or "On saurdough"... so, yeah.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I've seen plenty of stupid people in ditches. Learn how to drive in ice, morons. :stick_out_tongue:

Puckrox

Reaction score
I was in a rush when getting dressed this morning, so during one of my classes today my bra became unhooked. And it was loud and because of my reaction the people around me knew what had happened. So, it wasn't something I did, it was just something that just sort of happened that made me feel stupid.