Muppet Kubrick Collection

karamazov80

Reaction score
heyyyy... JUST got my Miss Piggy Muppet kubrick in the mail tonight.... that was FAST! and they also gave me a disney Bambi Kubrick for FREE! :smile: that was nice of them :wisdom:
Congrats! I still haven't received my order from over a week ago :frown:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Just got my Supreme Kermit! My digicam is misbehaving so it might take a while to get some snaps, but I have placed this T-shirted Kermit with my complete Sesame Street Kubrick collection.

It now features: Big Bird, Little Bird, Oscar, Herry, Ernie, Bert, Prairie Dawn, Elmo, Grover, Count, Blue Twiddlebug, Green Twiddlebug and Supreme Kermit. It makes for an attractive set. My only gripe is the lack of Cookie Monster. They really should have made the fella.

I propose a third series of Sesame including Cookie Monster, Sherlock Hemlock, Telly, Zoe and Snuffy with a pink Twiddlebug exclusive.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
heyyyy... JUST got my Miss Piggy Muppet kubrick in the mail tonight.... that was FAST! and they also gave me a disney Bambi Kubrick for FREE! that was nice of them
You know I order from them as well, I wanted the Miss. Piggy Kubrick however, I was told they were out, :mad:, but I replaced it for Mickey Mouse in the wizard outfit. I aslo order the Sculley from Monsters INC. The shipping was really fast and like you Stevie, he give me a free Kubrick. I got Boo from Monsters INC.

karamazov80

Reaction score
Wow, what a cool site. I'm probably going to order from there at some point just for the fast shipping (and the Animated Batman Kubs). On the other hand, I can't recommend verycoolthings.com. I placed my order on the 2nd, and after hassling them last week, finally got them to tell me that they didn't have enough stock to fulfill my order. Further, I was told that the boxes they had, listed as being unopened, were actually opened (so, no chance for a Beaker). They claim that they sent an e-mail to me on the 4th (I never got it), and now they're dragging their feet telling me what they do have, and how much they plan on refunding me. Still haven't had my order shipped to me. Lame.

Also, not Muppet-related, but how awesome is this?
http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=13363.990

My allegiance to Minimates over Kubricks is being tested with all the cool licenses that Medicom gets a hold of. I can't wait to get these.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ghostbusters? Wow. how did they get around the human likeness thing that prevented NECA from making actual GB action figures?

karamazov80

Reaction score
Ghostbusters? Wow. how did they get around the human likeness thing that prevented NECA from making actual GB action figures?
Maybe the argument could be made that Kubricks aren't really human "likenesses" so much as exaggerated caricatures? Or, it may be that the legal fight is just not worth the effort for figures released exclusively in Japan.

Yoda Man

Reaction score
I think it's the first one. The cast can't say no because of a poor likenesses since there isn't an exact likeness anyway.