What TV shows are you currently watching?

dwmckim

Reaction score
As of the new year, i've made some more efficient changes to the ways i'm inventoring, tracking, and reviewing my massive video collection. In addition to my gargantuan Muppet/Henson videos, i also have a large supply of One Life to Live episodes so i've been essentially doing a mass marathon of watching older episodes. I figured a good starting point would be Jan 2009 and working my way forward (am now up to March '09). This is actually a lot of fun because around that time i was busy with extra hours at work and such and i fell behind in my viewing so i'm seeing many of these for the first time. What's even cooler is a high point of these episodes is a serial killer mystery and knowing what ended up happening in hindsight i can really appreciate how all the small clues and red herrings were carefully planned out ahead of time (as were elements of several other stories/plotthreads). Can't wait to see Kyle and Fish's first scenes together!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just got throught watching the last three episodes of "Chuck" season 1. Pretty funny and awsome show.

Quesal

Reaction score
was having fun watching a lil Operation Repo marathon on TruTV

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Just finished watching Home Imporvement season one. Funny stuff!

Quesal

Reaction score
Watching Family Feud with Richard Dawson on GSN now. Later prolly gonna watch my DVDs of 3rd Rock from the Sun

unclematt

Reaction score
When I am done cleaning, it might be a Muppet Show kinda day.