The Videogame Thread

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Anyone else love the simpsons arcade game? Man it was hard, but when you had 4 people crammed in front of that thing playing it was so much fun. By yourself its just impossible. Those boss battles were evil!
Yeah! That game is crazy!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I used to play that game at a rollerrink near me. Me and a few poeple made it up to Smithers.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Anybody a fan of the new Super Mario Bros. for Nintendo DS? It a really good game!

Xerus

Reaction score
Anyone else love the simpsons arcade game? Man it was hard, but when you had 4 people crammed in front of that thing playing it was so much fun. By yourself its just impossible. Those boss battles were evil!
I remember that game. That was totally amazing. Each Simpson character had their own battle weapon. Homer had his fists, Marge had her vacuum, Bart had his skateboard, and Lisa had her jump rope. And sometimes if you made two of the characters stand still, they'll join together to become a fighting team. Either Bart and Lisa would join hands and fight together as a team. Or the kids would get on their parents' shoulders and become a fighting force. Or Homer and Marge would grab each others ankles and become a rolling destruction.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I remember that game. That was totally amazing. Each Simpson character had their own battle weapon. Homer had his fists, Marge had her vacuum, Bart had his skateboard, and Lisa had her jump rope. And sometimes if you made two of the characters stand still, they'll join together to become a fighting team. Either Bart and Lisa would join hands and fight together as a team. Or the kids would get on their parents' shoulders and become a fighting force. Or Homer and Marge would grab each others ankles and become a rolling destruction.
You know, considering how a lot of the arcade classics became console available, I'm surprised that game has never been released console-wise.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
last year, me and my friend went to an arcade at a beach and they had the game and we were playing it, but we had to play as homer and lisa due to the way the game was set up. It was in the wrong casing and it only had 2 joysticks, instead of 4 like it should have had. we still had fun though. Ofcourse, my friend is NOT good at video games and that was the first time she played it and she also does not like to listen to you when you try to help. She got the button mashing down but did not like to move the character to continue to the next part of the screen, so basically I was trying to control both characters at once cause she wouldnt move. Needless to say, we didnt get very far.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
No wonder your friend is not good at videogames. Videogames AREN'T created for the purpose of the games to just play themselves, you know. As such, moving the characters to advance in games is nothing short of obvious, no matter WHAT game is being played or WHAT genre the game is meant for.