The Videogame Thread

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Any good current games anybody is a fan of?
Yes, as wwfpooh said, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is quite possibly the greatest game ever. I'm also a HUGE fan of Mario Kart Wii, which came out recently. Other than that I don't know (or really care :stick_out_tongue:) about any other good games... Though I've heard Grand Theft Auto III is pretty sweet.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yes, as wwfpooh said, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is quite possibly the greatest game ever. I'm also a HUGE fan of Mario Kart Wii, which came out recently. Other than that I don't know (or really care :stick_out_tongue:) about any other good games... Though I've heard Grand Theft Auto III is pretty sweet.
GTA sort of died for me around Vice City.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Okay, fine, but I can't eat Doritos while I'm waving a Wii controller, so I still stand by my statement. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
GTA sort of died for me around Vice City.
Meh, I never really got into it, no real reason, just didn't find it fun. (That, and when it hit it's stride my parents would not have been okay with me getting an "M" rated game. :embarrassed: :stick_out_tongue: )

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Meh, I never really got into it, no real reason, just didn't find it fun. (That, and when it hit it's stride my parents would not have been okay with me getting an "M" rated game. :embarrassed: :stick_out_tongue: )
*shrugs* My parents were okay with it, for they knew that I knew that videogame violence shouldn't translate into real-life violence.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*shrugs* My parents were okay with it, for they knew that I knew that videogame violence shouldn't translate into real-life violence.
*shrugs as well* My parents probably would've been fine with it, I just never bothered to ask. I didn't really care though, most of those games didn't appeal to me, and still don't really.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*shrugs as well* My parents probably would've been fine with it, I just never bothered to ask. I didn't really care though, most of those games didn't appeal to me, and still don't really.
Each to their own. I find some violent games to be a good stress reliever.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Wish we had some of the same games so we could play each other on the Wi-fi network.
Well what games do you have? Although like I said I haven't been playing a lot of it lately. Didn't you say you have Super Mario Bros, I have that as well, I already beaten it though