The Videogame Thread

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Long enough. When compared to the speed of modern games, the classic sometimes move at a snail's pace.
It varies. Some older games are slower, but I don't lie to think of Sonic as being one of them as it was about speed.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Has anyone ever played any of the ps1 rugrats games? (in a despirate attempt to get off sonic)

Search for Reptar-I loved the final level where you played as reptar. It also took me a few years to figure out you could go into the yard of the house
Studio Tour-eh...not really fun. You had to win keys and unlco a door, but the ammount of keys you had to get was crazy
Go to Paris (or something)-You had to win tickets. thats about all I remember, oh, and the ooey gooey world level scared me

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Search for Reptar-I loved the final level where you played as reptar. It also took me a few years to figure out you could go into the yard of the house
I still have that. It's nice to have the game start with the classic Rugrats opening and then boot up, with you as Tommy (of course). My favorite game is the level in which Grandpa Lou takes you to the supermarket to get some Fudgy-Ding-a-ling Bars and you end up having to fight your way through the store--and past two of the most inept grocers in the history of the job--just to get back to Grandpa...with a box of Reptar cereal in hand.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The toy store level kinda scared me :embarrassed:

So did that freaky grinding noise when you are in front of the robots in the miniture golf game

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I got Guitar Hero Aerosmith today for wii. you know, I think the songs are more fun to play than any other game. I like Dream Police by Cheap Trick :stick_out_tongue:

And the controller comes with a cool aerosmith faceplate, but the odd thing is that it doesnt come with a solid white one, so basically your stuch with an aerosmith faceplate unless you go out and buy something else