The Videogame Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So...GUEss what! I got Guitar Hero On Tour (thats the DS game, not to be confused with World Tour)

actually, I got it last week. Its really fun. Its suprising how fun it is. And it has some great songs!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Cool. I wish I had more games for my Nintendo DS, I only have one, Zendoku (seriously). Its ok, but I wish I had New Super Mario Bros. or Pokemon D/P

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
So, I just started playing my copy of Lego Indiana Jones for the DS (which I bought in May). I gotta say, it's pretty cute but a little frustrating - I hate that they make you blow into the microphone to do certain things :stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Is anybody with an X-Box360 planning of using netflix service soon of not already available for it?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
To me the netfix thing seems like a failed ateemed to up the playstaion Network who has a wonderful movie renting service. They are always adding new movies to it as well. i think the only cool thing about haveing a Playstaion 3 is the Playstaion Network.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
To me the netfix thing seems like a failed ateemed to up the playstaion Network who has a wonderful movie renting service. They are always adding new movies to it as well. i think the only cool thing about haveing a Playstaion 3 is the Playstaion Network.
And Uncharted. And Little Big Planet. And Heavenly Sword. Not to mention every Playstation Game yet if you have a 60 gig.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well we where renting to own a playstaion 3 and it was just to much money. We got a playstaion 2 once again, and we all could not be happier. Games are cheaper we know most of the games and they are still makeing some games (for now).
I also want to say that if you like to sing try Sing Star out. We have Sing Star Country and Sing Star Pop, and we (Me and my fiance) love them. We are even getting better with the songs we sing.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I like a lot of games for the PS3! But the price is not justify getting one to have the games I want for it.