The Videogame Thread

CBPuppets

Reaction score
There are some Video Game Emulators you can find on 4shared.com if that helps.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ Playing on a computer screen as opposed to a TV screen isn't the same for me, though :/

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Today I picked up the Ghostbusters game! Guess what I'll be doing this weekend? :big_grin:

Pork

Reaction score
Has anybody ever played a game called Echochrome. It's on PSP and PS3. Such an awesome unique game.

Telly

Reaction score
Now that I'm catching onto it, the Ghostbusters game is.....AMAZING! WOW!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I would buy the ghostbusters game, but my only options are basically Wii, PS2 or DS. Probably get the DS version. Judging by the previews on tv, the Wii/PS2 version would be a waste of money. I mean, they can handle better graphics than THAT! Those are like, PS1 graphics...

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I've been playing Super Princess Peach obsessively for the last few days. I'm up to 6-3 now but there's this long wall that's too far to slide under. I'm so lost :/

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I've been playing Super Princess Peach obsessively for the last few days. I'm up to 6-3 now but there's this long wall that's too far to slide under. I'm so lost :/
I love that game, I have an odd crush on the Princess, :flirt:, cause I also play her on the time on Super Smash Bros.

As for Ghostbusters game, it's a game I would want to rent before buying. I don't get my hopes up for games based on movies, no matter how much I love the movie (and I love Ghostbusters, believe me), they almost always turn out to be pretty bad games, :sympathy:.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I love that game, I have an odd crush on the Princess, :flirt:, cause I also play her on the time on Super Smash Bros.
It's super cute, but even though to many gamers it's considered "too easy" I do get stumped a lot :stick_out_tongue: I guess I'm dumb.