The Videogame Thread

Bob1995

Reaction score
I Just got a Wii and I tell you I'm Dying to try out the Wii Fit as well as buying Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Pokemon Battle Revolution.
I heard Battle Revolution was really bad, and it was only worth playing if you have the DS games.

Bob1995

Reaction score
I love that game, I have an odd crush on the Princess, :flirt:, cause I also play her on the time on Super Smash Bros.

As for Ghostbusters game, it's a game I would want to rent before buying. I don't get my hopes up for games based on movies, no matter how much I love the movie (and I love Ghostbusters, believe me), they almost always turn out to be pretty bad games, :sympathy:.
I'm a game guru, and I heard Ghostbusters was pretty well recieved by critics and players.

Bob1995

Reaction score
Wow, you were addicted to E.T.!
I was/am addicted to Kaboom! that game is just so extremely addictive! Also Super breakout, Circus Atari, River Raid, Combat (but I fail at that game, always have...always will.).

I've never played Monkey Island...but I really want to.
Did you ever play the Kings Quest or Space Quest games?
Lucasarts recently Released a special edition of the original with both the original and and a new version with new graphics and voices. Both modes can be changed on the fly.

P.S.: E.T the game is one of the worst games ever, and many cartriges are in a buried landfill right now!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I Will always enjoy games Like Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Mario Bros., Pokemon, and Kirby.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
By the way guys, when you're playing a racing game like Mario Kart, which character do you usually choose?

I always end up with Daisy or Peach :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
By the way guys, when you're playing a racing game like Mario Kart, which character do you usually choose?

I always end up with Daisy or Peach :smile:
I'm always Luigi. He's my man. In everything from Mario Kart, to Mario Party, to Super Smash Bros. Luigi is the way I go. :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well....... uh... I always play Luigi when I play Super Mario Bros 2....

That funny way his legs flail in the air when he jumps... nothing finer.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have a Metroid cartridge for SNES.

I think the Back to The Future II and III for NES is one of the worst games I've ever seen.

My brother always plays Smash Bros. with a Game Cube controller. He says it works better form him. Anybody else do this?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
My brother always plays Smash Bros. with a Game Cube controller. He says it works better form him. Anybody else do this?
A few of my friends do this. I can play with the GameCube controller... I just really prefer the Wiimote/Nunchuck combo isntead. It's so cool to have your movement be more precise and decided with the nunchuck.