How do I make a Yip-Yip puppet?

LlamaBoy

Reaction score
I was interested in making a yip-yip martian puppet from sesame street. I was wondering how they worked and if somebody knew how to make one or has made one.:search:

wes

Reaction score
Wow thats Great Im gonna make some,

My dream is to have a garden full of yip-yipping yip-yips

that would make a Cool Song Title "Garden full of Yip Yips"
not to mention a Good Dr. Seuss book

psiomicron

Reaction score
Funny you should mention that, becasue that is my next project as well. Planning on getting the blue and pink fabric wich I seen at my local craft store (JoAnns). Geting 2 T rods for each puppet, one for the head and one for the jaw. Inside going to put black fleece. They eyes are going to be solid styrofoam balls painted with gloss paint. And probably pipe cleaners for the top.

Well see how it goes.

I'm curious on what your plan and approach will be?

Thanks!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Funny you should mention that, becasue that is my next project as well. Planning on getting the blue and pink fabric wich I seen at my local craft store (JoAnns). Geting 2 T rods for each puppet, one for the head and one for the jaw. Inside going to put black fleece. They eyes are going to be solid styrofoam balls painted with gloss paint. And probably pipe cleaners for the top.

Well see how it goes.

I'm curious on what your plan and approach will be?

Thanks!
Hey you better hurry up. A month ago i saw yellow, purple, and green (the green i really needed) at Joann's. I went back this month and they only had a light blue, dark blue, and pink left. They were disscontinued, they said. I'm still kinda mad about the green because i was really looking forward to using it. Its not that expensive and i used the blue and pink in the past, and like it. It sheds alot tho.