TVLand.com Muppet Quiz

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry: Okay, I got the "Where did the Swedish Chef get his scar?" question from the quiz and chose that he had no scar. Maybe this was somehow mentioned somewhere in a program, but this is the first I've heard of it. 9 soft-ball questions and then that odd one. Does anybody know about the Chef burning his face in a cooking explosion? :confused: :eek:
I have never heard of that!
Me either!

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Wait, is that Swedish Chef question refering to the time the puppet was damaged durring a first or second season sketch? From what I understand, an explosive went off and damaged the puppet so that for the next few times he appeared, he still had the "scars".

Wasn't that in the first season? I could have sworn I saw that tidbit in the Muppet morsels.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
And this is a weird question:

"Which film of Jim Henson's wasn't successful when released but is not considered a cult classic?"

Don't they mean NOW considered a cult classic?

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
i don't see why TV LAND doesnt jusy play THE Muppet SHOW!

I DIDNT KNOW the Sedish Chef had a scar!

Count von Count

Reaction score
They can't show the show I think they have to get the ok for Disney. But that is a good idea, But that will make The Muppet Show Look Old. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Count von Count said:
But that is a good idea, But that will make The Muppet Show Look Old.
...The Muppet Show IS old. It's thirty-two years old in fact, in television standards, that's pretty darn old school T.V. right there. :smirk:

Count von Count

Reaction score
yeha but tv land whould make it look older. And not that many kids look at tv land so they might not see it.