Muppet Fan-Fiction: Weddings Are Disastrous

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
THEY GOT MARRIEEEEEEEEEEED!

WHAT BETTER WAY COULD ANYTHING END? HAND IN HAND WITH A FRIEND!

LOVE THE PENGUIN THROWING! CUE CARDS! HE WANTS IT MORE THAN ANYTHING! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!

<dancy bouncy dancy bouncy>

MORE PLEASE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

ON TO THE RECEPTION!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice Prawn, very nice. There's just one eencie weencie quibble.

You have Camilla and Gonzo walking down the aisle as bridesmaid and groomsman... Then you have Camilla move off to the left and Gonzo to the right, followed by the other pairs of the procession in like manner. The problem? You say "girls on the right, guys on the left". So that would mean Fozzie, Grover, Croaker and Rowlf are on the same side as Camilla; whereas Maggy, Aunt Marge, Skeeter and Janice are off to the right with Gonzo.

You might want to fix that little detail.

Other than that, very nice and I look forward to the reception.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
*Gives Prawnie a standing ovation"
KERMIT AND PIGGY ARE MARRIED
*Shots a confetti cannon*
can't wait for the reseption

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
YESSSSSSSSS! They finally tied the knot! Here are the parts that I absolutely loved!

“It was a real wedding, Fozzie. But… she didn’t force me to marry her,” Kermit said. “She wouldn’t force me to marry her. That’s not how she wanted it. She wanted… she wanted me to want it too.” Kermit looked down at his feet. “That’s… that’s why we aren’t married.”
I knew it! I knew it all along. Not a really wedding my foot! haha

“Do you think perhaps froggy baby got cold feet?” Grover asked Miss Piggy.

“He’s a frog!” she shouted at the monster. “He’s supposed to have cold feet!”

“Oh,” Grover said quietly. “Perhaps he should try some socks?”

“Kermit hated socks!” Miss Piggy shouted, letting out another long sob.
Loved the MTI reference, Grover's cute inquisitiveness, and the comment that Kermit hated socks! haha, definitely one the most priceless, Muppety exchanges ever!

Kermit walked out of the door, to the relief of everyone in attendance. Kermit looked around. “Sorry I’m late,” he said.

Rowlf’s paw was now on Kermit’s shoulder. “We forgive ya,” he said. “We’re just glad you decided to show. What made ya finally come?” Rowlf asked sarcastically.

Kermit shrugged. “Something better came along,” he said. “Speaking of which… Where’s Miss Piggy?”
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED that! :cry: Absolutely priceless and perfect quote for the occasion, definitely my favorite of the whole chapter!

Kermit’s life almost started to flash before his eyes—but then he remembered Miss Piggy standing before his eyes. He looked deep into the pools of blue that surrounded her pupils and saw his life in her eyes. Not his past, but his future, with her.

He was happy.

And that was good enough for him.

Kermit the Frog stood up straight, took Miss Piggy’s hands in his, and looked her square in the eye. “I do,” he said, and a second thought never once crossed his mind.
AWW, very sweet, just how I would have pictured it, wonderful! The MTM reference absolutely cleverly and perfectly used here, I love it! Definitely my 3rd fave part of this story!

When Miss Piggy lifted her head up and Kermit stared into her eyes again, they both smiled. “What better way could anything end?” he asked in a whisper. “Hand in hand with a friend.”
SOOO sweet! Another perfectly used MTM reference, I love how Kermit is trying to tie in his first real wedding with his second! So adorable! This is my 2nd favorite thing about this story!

I loved it all, very well done! I'm so glad they're married!

Definitely excited for the reception and what happens when Kermit gives Piggy her wedding present! Post more soon!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
The flowers landed safely in the nervous hands of Beaker.

The squeaky lab assistant squealed as everyone laughed at him. He pulled his head into his coat, completely embarrassed, and tucked the flowers away somewhere safe—for later.
That's when I laughed the hardest (and possibly the most high-pitched)-- in fact, I still think I'm laughing at it now. XD

Kermit and Piggy stepped into the back of the limo and it drove away with Muppaphones tied to the back fender—courtesy of Marvin Suggs.
'kay, Marvin, I know you mean well...

But get them back here unharmed before the reception's over.

*is SO gonna sneak into the reception* This is gonna be great! :big_grin:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, I'm up to ch3. This is absolutely hilarious. Loved that in-between fic, too! :big_grin:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Ah, well, I've been kinda busy for the last several days, re-doing mine. *shrugs*