What movie are you planning on, going to see?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Can't wait to see this Avatar thing by James Cameron! Steven Spielberg and George Lucas say it blows the water off anything they do.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Number one on my list right now: "Where the Wild Things Are". ACK I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT! It will be sooooo magical and beautiful and AMAZING! I just hope that one day one of my books will be turned into a movie like that....

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Number one on my list right now: "Where the Wild Things Are". ACK I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT! It will be sooooo magical and beautiful and AMAZING! I just hope that one day one of my books will be turned into a movie like that....
I'm sorry Alex, but after reading you're posts, I couldn't help but to think of Cathy Guisewite.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
At some point this weekend I'm going to see Night At The Museum 2 with my mom. We're going to rent the first one beforehand, should be fun :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm sorry Alex, but after reading you're posts, I couldn't help but to think of Cathy Guisewite.
I was thinking of Bill D. Cat, myself.

I'm gonna wait a while, since I'm low on cash lately, but I'm definitely seeing UP in 3D. Looks like it's too amazing to see at that crappy theater I usually see films at.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I was thinking of Bill D. Cat, myself.

I'm gonna wait a while, since I'm low on cash lately, but I'm definitely seeing UP in 3D. Looks like it's too amazing to see at that crappy theater I usually see films at.
Yeah right now, that's number one on my list of movies to see, I can't wait, I love watching movies in 3D.

Speaking of movies in 3D, though it's been out for sometime now, I finally saw Monsters vs Aliens in 3D yesterday and I think it's one of Dreamworks best movies so far. I actually liked it and I'm not a big fan of dreamworks at all. Seeing it in 3D, just made it all the more awesome too.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm going to see Angels and Demons today! Can't wait! (Although I always feel tempted to call his Angles and Demons...Maybe that could be a Sesame Sketch about squares?)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Speaking of movies in 3D, though it's been out for sometime now, I finally saw Monsters vs Aliens in 3D yesterday and I think it's one of Dreamworks best movies so far. I actually liked it and I'm not a big fan of dreamworks at all. Seeing it in 3D, just made it all the more awesome too.
I really did like Monsters, but I really feel that Kung Fu Panda was their best. They treated that almost like a serious martial arts film with a more light hearted plot. I also really liked Over the Hedge, which truely is an underrated film. I really like how anti-consumer that one was.... and yet, they had the characters in a Wal Mart commercial.

But Monsters is in my top 3