MuppetCast care package

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hi all,

As you may have heard recently on the podcasts, one of our listeners is a Sergent in the US Army and is stationed in South Korea. He has expressed to me that some of the other soldiers in his unit are Muppet and Disney fans, and I thought perhaps we can help them out.

I'd like to put together a care package to send over to them from The MuppetCast (all of us!). Some of you have already contacted me about this, and I'd ask you to reiterate your ideas here on this thread. What all can we send them?

Thanks for helping me with this!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Great! I think we need to fist get a list of things they may like to see and work from there. I'm willing to donate my Sesame Street Old School vol 2 and my Dark Cristal and Laberath DVD's I want to help all that I can so let me know.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea Dwayne. I think we should get a list of what they would enjoy or whatever sounds good. I'll try and get something when i get paid this friday and send it to you Steve. But lets get a list of what we might be able to send.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
By "let's get a list", do you mean you'd like me to ask them what kinds of things they'd like? I can certainly do that. I was also hoping that this thread would serve as a list. Dwayne's post from above is a perfect example of some items that'll go "on the list", and Dwayne you're incredibly generous, thanks man!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well Thanks I just want this to be really good I think that we sould throw in there the Muppetcast on CD if we can!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well Thanks I just want this to be really good I think that we sould throw in there the Muppetcast on CD if we can!
Another good idea. You are generous man. I see what your talking about Steve. I think i might send them or buy some stuff to to send. And by send do we need to send to you i guess? Is that what you wants us to do?

I'm going to send you a CD that i've made over and over with several Sesame/Muppets/Fraggle songs. I have two CDs that i've made of Season one of the Muppet Show songs. I also thought of some Fraggle Rock DVDs either i'll buy or just make from old VHS. I have vols. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 11 of the HBO VHS. I might just make some of them into some DVDs for him too.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well when it is something like this, and I can help people I want to really do all I can. It makes me feel a little better about me not being able to serve. Steve it must make you feel really good to be starting something like this. Giving something back man it makes me very exited to be a part of this!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Would'nt it be out of this world to get some people who work with the Muppets/Henson help with this!