Presenting: MC Rap - By moi...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beau, about the "eh": It's fine, it's brilliant, it's super fantastic and I don't mind in the least. :wink:
Eh?

Well, I'm glad to know it!

Now to insert a moose into the moos-ic (which is a kinda moose/music pun)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*huge grin* T to the K, was perhaps the first line I thought of.

So glad you enjoyed the That Announcer reference. When I recorded it I thought I had another verse to go after it, but had somehow run out of time. I think it's kinda fitting that this line finishes it off. Trivia, I recorded the second "Anyway" after "That Announcer" seperately to ther rest of the verse.

Peppsi, I figured after I had recorded it that "Eh" wasn't pronounced that way in Canadian...but I thought it was too funny to get rid of. :stick_out_tongue:
180, the whole thing was just great matey!

Beauregard

Reaction score
If you listen carefully to that line, I actually say, "Kidnapped the lec hem bus and said, 'Hi there, matey...'" Lec hem being, I suppose, a rapper's way of saying The Electric Mayhem. :sing:

And spam is like gross ham...eew...

Oh, and Pep, listen out for the Rizzo smilie line!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If you listen carefully to that line, I actually say, "Kidnapped the lec hem bus and said, 'Hi there, matey...'" Lec hem being, I suppose, a rapper's way of saying The Electric Mayhem. :sing:

And spam is like gross ham...eew...
I also like how at one point you said "MC baby!" like Grover. That was Grover right? Was it supposed to be Grover? That wasn't Grover, was it?

Katzi428

Reaction score
I can't download stuff, Bo. My computer's a pain in the neck. Sah-ree.
I'm sure it's great though.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'll try and put a copy onto YouTube as well for anyone who can't download. Will that work for you?

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'll try and put a copy onto YouTube as well for anyone who can't download. Will that work for you?
Sure will...thanks!:smile:
standing up My name is Katzi428 (or Kathy to those that call me that :wink: ) and I am a You Tube a holic!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wow, I think I understood about 1/3rd of that. Sounded really good though. Word to your Muppets

Daniel

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
*listens to it*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
*gasp*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

THAT WAS GENIUS!

I don't know why I loved it so much, perhaps it's all those Twix bars I've been eating, but....

HAHAHAHAHAH! :batty: