Your Feedback: vBulletin Upgrade 3.6.10

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m still tweaking a few things after the upgrade. However, if you experience any issues you believe may be related to our recent vBulletin upgrade, please post them here and we’ll investigate further.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was happy to see that eye sore of an ad for MC Radio disappeared, but I see it's back, so never mind.

Luke

Reaction score
Each to their own i guess but I think its quite a good feature, its informative and gives people easy access to listen to Muppety radio while browsing the forum. Now pop up's - they would be an eye sore.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Something I've noticed.
When receiving notifications of replies to threads I'm subscribed to or messages from member through the forum's mailer, the message itself is getting added to the subject line as well.

For example:
Muppetfan44 posted in one of the many fanfics I'm subscribed to titled A Heart of Gold.
The subject line of the notification read: Reply to thread "A Heart of Gold" Dear The Count, Muppetfan44 has replied to a...
See the problem?

Hope this can be fixed. :batty:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think the Muppet Central Radio ad is attractive enough. I might make it a bit more Muppety, but it's nothing close to an eyesore and it's quite helpful IMHO. It's blue (like the forum content architecture), contains the lovely logo (I designed in 2002 for Muppet Central's rebranding), it features an image corresponding to the song playing and the name of the track. It's as unobtrusive as possible and it gets my vote to stay. :wink:

The smiley placement is a bit disjointed looking. I think the text box takes up too much room and is pushing them over. That's my only comment so far. :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The smiley placement is a bit disjointed looking. I think the text box takes up too much room and is pushing them over.
Good catch. I updated the size of the box on the message posting pages and PM posting pages.

Let us know if you see any other issues.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I do love the wider space available for posting!