Redsonga's Fanfic Ideas

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I'd love the candy if I didn't have enough as is.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I have decided that I will be doing that story I talked about after I finish Everything Seems to Sing and that it will be the last part in my song trilogy :smile: . I have also reworded the title a bit, so the timeline will now go:

(All the lesser stories set before this, or in an AU)

Everything Seems To Sing
Song Of A Midnight Place
Where the Wild Wind Blows

I've decided I am going to make it sort my version for the new FR movie using some of the untrue humored plot points while keeping it as true to the soul of FR as I can..it should be interesting..and the ending, which is already plotted very well, does have Kermit as a guest star for what it is worth :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I have been working more on the plot of this idea..besides Jr. it is going to be very centered on Wembley, I had not noticed until I really poked at the idea how overlooked he was in..well, everything :frown:. The poor little guy and his punk hairdo *lol* *hugs him*
Also, since this fic is set most of the time in the human world it will have almost all silly creature songs of the time or earlier (Song is set in 1989, Midnight Place in 1996, and Wind will be in 2000, not that it matters any to how the stories are told, I just keep a weird timetable in my head for these thingies:stick_out_tongue: )

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is good... That just gives it more detail in the creator's mind and makes it all the more real to the reader. Hope for updates soon, when you can of course, especially Hallow's Eve as I like the new Fraggles of Harriet/Storyteller's circle.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Don't worry, there will be...it is a Halloween time story after all :wink:. And Harriet's friends aren't as new as you might think :3. I've had them in my head for a long time...Wembley's ma is my favorite :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Just a note to say the rest of All Hallows' may be a little late but it will be ready soon...

And I have been thinking about who the villain will be in my movie like story...I was hoping to get everyones opinion on if sort of an evil producer/director who wants to use the fraggles talents for his own gain in 80's musical revivals, driven from behind the scenes by Wander McMooch seeking revenge is too over the top :\. I really like the idea, storywise :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
So, good idea? Yes, no? I guess it all depends on how it is written...the musical is Fame BTW :3.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Not sure if it would help, but as for the evil producer you might want to read through TogetherAgain's Destination: Home! and WhiteRabbit's Long Way From the Top.
Hope this helps. Take care.