Sesame Place Theme Park

muppet baby

Reaction score
i saw a comercal about a theme park called sesame street place .

Could somone tell me about it i am thinking about going sometime even though i am 27. hehe i love sesme street so much i did not know anything about this place how long has it been around ?

Could somone tell me about there trips there ?

thanks

I LOVE SESAME STREET HEHE:insatiable:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! You know? I've never actually seen commercial for it before. I'm glad to know that there are now commercial advertisements for it! At least at the national level I assume.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Thanks for the weblink, i have have been looking at it today looking like so much fun .

Could someone give some feed back on what it was like to go there i mean for those on the fourum who has been there what was it like ?

i mean could someone tell what there trip was like i mean for those who have kids and those that have been that do not have kids .

thanks i am just wondering hehe i still want to go sometime and i hope that next time i am in that area of the countery i can hehe

mikebennidict

Reaction score
If you go to the bottom of this thread and check the similar thread section there are at least a couple of thread about Sesame Place and they have some comments by those who have been there.

Otherwise I've never been there.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thanks for the weblink, i have have been looking at it today looking like so much fun .

Could someone give some feed back on what it was like to go there i mean for those on the fourum who has been there what was it like ?
I haven't been there in years, probably a lot has changed. But I remember the very first thing we always did was go on the Big Bird bridge, which was so amazing. It felt like you were being swallowed up by Big Bird, lol. Most of the stuff is intended for little kids, climbing and jumping into ball pits etc. Also a lot of swimming areas. It was all very colorful and adventurous, at least at the time it seemed that way, hehe.

But I remember there also being live concerts and replicas of various SS sets. Also a demonstration of special effects like blue screen, and how to puppeteer with a monitor. Overall I just remember it being a very exciting, friendly place because EVERYTHING was Sesame Street, lol.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I plan on going this summer and bringing back some audio. We'll see what happens!

dinoboy

Reaction score
I've heard of Sesame Place and seen the commercials for it, as it's in Pennsylvannia, along with Hershey and Dutch Wonderland. I've never been there, but once I managed to get a close zoom and get a virtual look inside the park with Google Earth. I was a able to see the park and all the attractions. Man, looks like a place just for little kids. I was curious as I once heard something about Buddy from Dinosaur train being there, and though that it was a new extention or area of the park. No Dinosaur train or Buddy. Just by seeing it all, it's just a place for really little kids, as mostly they have shows, maybe a few water slides and perhaps the usual souvenier shops and snack carts and baby care and emergency first aid stations. Maybe the parade seems like the thing for adults and kids, but nothing else much. But you figure that with any adult going there with their children, definitely it would be a day or more, as the adults would be more whooped out and tired. But the kids would want to run around and see everything. If I went there, mostly it would be to have my picture taken with Big Bird. I think they actually have a Sesame Street replica for the kids to interact with their muppet friends.