Are these the new Fraggle puppets for the movie?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The Gorgs have been around for quite awhile. What did they do pre-modern plumbing? The US hadn't even been a nation as long as the Gorgs have been there. Next....
But the thing is, now the Gorgs could get running water virtually all the time (as long as the pipes work) and don't need to rely always on rain. Next...

Redsonga

Reaction score
The Gorgs have been around for quite awhile. What did they do pre-modern plumbing? The US hadn't even been a nation as long as the Gorgs have been there. Next....
There are other ponds of water in the Gorg kingdom to :smile:. I think they use to get water from other sources and ponds like where Wander McMooch lives...
I think the Fraggle pond was around before Doc's pipes but human piping over hundreds of years slowly made the water flow in a different way, making them more and more reliant on those human elements without even knowing it... There also could be many many more ponds in the rock than just the main one, but that would mean moving, and the fraggles never like to do that very much...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Gobo and Cantus were in "Jim Henson's Fantastic World" travelling exhibit.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I wonder are all the fraggles going to be remade versions for the movie? :\

Luke

Reaction score
I wonder are all the fraggles going to be remade versions for the movie? :\
All the core ones definitely, and even if there were any background ones still in a display condition they'd still be remade if they were gonna be in a movie.

muppet baby

Reaction score
After reading the posts here i have to say that i totally agree that the movie should stay true to the Fraggles meaning spoctet and Traveling matt and all should stay the same as the series it would not be Fraggle rock if it was not that way .

I hope that it is not scewed up and buchered , like i have seen some projects just in General that where trying to do some typt of reuion movies , after there series had ended . :smirk::smile: what i mean by having the smerk in there is the fact that those projects that i had talk about for the reuion movies where they did not follow any plot line of what the show was trying to do .

I hope that they don't do something like that with fraggle like not have spocket or matt or something like that if they want to do that then just don't do the movie at all right ?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
So, them posing for a swimsuit magazine and go-go dancing (Go-bo dancing ... wakka wakka!) doesn't suit ya, huh?
:big_grin: