MC isn't what it used to be

Redsonga

Reaction score
Another problem is and while I don't know if it's major but besides those running out of out stuff, I kind of wonder if there's just not very many people joining the forums?
Well, it's just one of those things...
Up until I joined here I had always loved SS and the muppets with all my heart and soul, but it just never came to mind that somewhere there was a forum for it on the internet, let alone one with a huge number of members that had been there for years and years...
So it's not so much that there is no one that wants to join as it is the word is just not out about this place as much as it could be in the internet at large :sympathy:.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
We need to get exposure out there. dang it!

Beauregard

Reaction score
On the other hand...as it is now, we have a great number of very close friends here. If we were truely flooded with members we'd never get to know each others names or problems or lives (think IMDb, or something). I think we get the right people here, prople who truely love the Muppets/SS/etc enough to find us and join.

mikebennidict

Reaction score

Yet I would think those who go online and are aware of the fact there are discussion fourms out there on various stuff one should be able to find places like this.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yet I would think those who go online and are aware of the fact there are discussion fourms out there on various stuff one should be able to find places like this.
Is there a site the collects just a list of active forums on all sorts of types of fandoms somewhere? It seems like there would be:search:...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I like the sort of homey, intimate, close feel and bond that we have here. It's like a little community that we share with each other.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, a few new active members couldn't hurt things that much I don't think...Until the next Muppet or FR comes out and we are flooded of course :wink: *lol*