Season 39 Sneak Peaks

wiley207

Reaction score
I found another season 39 sneak peak. It's a filming of what looks like another "Word on the Street" opeing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VfRJuktM0o
A "Word on the Street" segment about music? Strange. Maybe it's a different segment on the show. If they reuse the Word on the Street segments, I wonder if they'll reuse the stock footage of Murray's "Hi! I'm Murray from Sesame Street, and I'm looking for... the Word on the Street!" from the past season

Oscarfan

Reaction score

KermmieBaby

Reaction score
Ernie & Bert claymation

I just read on TVGuide.com that The Adventures of Bert & Ernie is going to be on the new season! Last I heard, they had no plans.:big_grin:

KermmieBaby

Reaction score
Isn't there one store front in between Hoopers and the Mail-It (Fix-It) Shop? My guess is it will be in between.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay... Please... Only put your faith and stock in the press releases issued by Sesame Workshop themselves on the upcoming season. The person who wrote that bit about the guest stars and parodies has ze-roh idea about what Sesame Street is even about. And how is it you get Neil Patrick Harris's most recognized role of Doogie Howser MD not even mentioned or misquoted for some other piece of crud?

Sorry, but this is another reporter who goes into the same junk category with Jim Hill Media.... Straight into the poopy shoot.
*Shoots the trash into a nearby incinarator.

*Rant over.