Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have a feeling that, in the long run, fans would be willing to sacrifice a noticeable change in voice from Henson's and Oz's puppets for voices that breathe life and honesty, and are in touch with their fears, longings, happiness, sorrow...
Well it is about the character and not about a voice after all. But I'm good with he way things are.:smirk:

My friend Cads has uploaded a clip of the show...But he would only upload a Dylan and Cole part...Darn him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g94mMu9SUFo
That actually didn't look all that bad. It was better then I thouhg it might be by the look of it. I keep forgetting those are the twins from "Friends" and "Big Daddy".

Anyhew... I found this on Youtube. It's a new interview with Kermit and Piggy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH4jWreL3vw
Great Interview! Very funny!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! I was just reading comments on this blog abut the show and some girl on there was complaining about the Muppets being on this special because she thinks that it will ruin the Disney channel "stars" "Rep"

armslength

Reaction score
Actually that youtube clip is perhaps the closest thing i've seen as per the Piggy puppet looking closest to how she did during GMC era.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Wow! I was just reading comments on this blog abut the show and some girl on there was complaining about the Muppets being on this special because she thinks that it will ruin the Disney channel "stars" "Rep"
You know I was mentioning something like this to my sister (who is also a big Muppet fan... not like me but still appreciates them) I said:

"You know I bet a lot of little kids see these commercials and are like 'What the **** is this ****? Who the **** are these puppets? ***?' "

xD

But I can't wait, tomorrow night's the big night! It's gonna be great =DDD

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Not bad I really wish they'd have try out I can do the Teeth man himself much better :smile:
His design looks a little odd also he doesn't look like flocked foam anymore as much as he does nylon or something.
Flloyd did sound good but it sounds like his voice was phoned in or something but it could just be the audio on youtube.
If they're in this allot it should still be good, Pepe and Rizzo are good as ever, Animal not so much I'm still not diggin his comments and now that he just screamed Hannah Montana I like them even less. Oh well....

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH I LOVED THAT! SGP thank you thank you for posting that! Dr. Teeth was AWESOME! The classic line! WOOT! Floyd was GREAT! He sounded GOOD! (As far as I can tell from the cruddy audio...) and Animal's shouting "Hannah Montana!" was just PERFECT! HAHAHA! I love it! ! ! OH! And Rizzo and Pepe! ! ! ! Perfect as ALWAYS!

I LOVE MUPPETS! ! ! ! :big_grin: :sing: :flirt:

Sunday can't come fast enough!

Erine81981

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH I LOVED THAT! SGP thank you thank you for posting that! Dr. Teeth was AWESOME! The classic line! WOOT! Floyd was GREAT! He sounded GOOD! (As far as I can tell from the cruddy audio...) and Animal's shouting "Hannah Montana!" was just PERFECT! HAHAHA! I love it! ! ! OH! And Rizzo and Pepe! ! ! ! Perfect as ALWAYS!

I LOVE MUPPETS! ! ! ! :big_grin: :sing: :flirt:

Sunday can't come fast enough!
OH YEAH! Slap me some skin Ryan my buddy. I'm loving every clip i'm seeing even the Interview one and just can't wait for it to start airing. *jumps around the room saying Hanna Montana like Animal*

Edit: Just wanted to say that my necies who would have never heard of the Muppets unless i showed them the Movies or Speicals or even the shows would have said the samething on wondering who they were but they are so pyshed in to watching this and me and my sister and her husband (if he isn't having to work) and the Necies are all going to sit down and watch it togther. Can't wait!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Super awesome clip. I wish I had the Disney Channel... *pouts* maybe it will air on the Family Channel up here soon; that's what most Disney Channel shows play on.

Status
Not open for further replies.