Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Maybe this has been posted already but i'm sure it's listed on the Disney line up. it will play again at 11:00 pm tonight on the other Disney channel 2 or whatever they call it. I don't mean the Toon Disney channle though. I saw it on the line up a few times in the next few days in case anyone misses it.

Wow this is so odd, it's been so long since i actuality took time to sit down and watch regular TV. :insatiable:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
ONLY ONE MORE HOUR 'TIL THE SPECIAL! ! ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! ! *jumps up and down like the fangirl she is*

Luke

Reaction score
WOW! just....wow! :concern: I CAN'T believe some MC members on here (not naming names...) just reply soooo harshly to the innocent posts here!...just WOW!
Stevie, u would say that, lol - just gotta look at your avatar, Disneys biggest fan. Unfortunately we're not all into Kermit wearing the Mickey ears my friend - sure we want Muppet stuff, but quality Muppet stuff. Kudos to Disney for trying and they have done a lot of good, but there is a chance they could do more harm than good. Fans are allowed to have concerns.

As for the quality of the acting, i think the trailers speak for themselves. I guess we will know for sure when it airs properly.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I'm going to have to pay attention or I'll miss it and have to kick myself (I'm on the computer with the TV right next to it, so hopefully I won't lose track of time).

Status
Not open for further replies.