M.C.F's Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Phillip does have mod powers, but he's actually the site's and forum's administrator. Cindy, Kevin, Annika and I are the Fantastic 4 MC Mod Squad. For my part, besides general overall mod powers, I'm in charge of New Members... Approving new posts, with help from the others in some cases, banning blatent spammers, and taking care of duplicate accounts when the AE Detector gets tripped.

BTW: Thanks for helping out Prawny.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Count said:
BTW: Thanks for helping out Prawny.
*salutes* No problem Officer! It is my duty as an informed citizen of these United Forums. :stick_out_tongue:

And if you're the Fantastic Four... Ed, are you The Thing, Mr. Fantastic, or The Human Torch? :confused: :wink:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks Ed, but I think you've still got the wrong idea. At least, if it does make sense, I still don't get it.
:smile: I don't know but that a person reads their own profile differently than other peoples'. To me, for example, it says that you are not a member of any public groups when I check your profile. Try reading someone else's, like mine or Ryan's for example. Maybe it will bring us a bit closer to understanding each other, lol.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Right. Every member's profile will say "User" is not a member of any public groups". But when a moderator or person with mod powers goes to the link that only they have access to on the forums and searches for a particular member, we can then get a profile page with much more information than that visible in the common profile pages. It's there that a mod sees which group or category a member is classified into. For example, when I searched for myself, the Primary Group displayed the title of Moderator. When I searched for Fragglemuppet it displayed the status "Registered".

Hope that helps clear up things a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.