Past voice artist focuses

Xerus

Reaction score
And did Buzz after the man who originally did the bee retired or died.
Arnold Stang was the first voice of Buzz the Bee, then he got replaced by Billy West for some reason.

Also, I've noticed that Billy West and Tom Kenny almost have the same exact voices. It's sometimes hard to tell when either Billy or Tom is doing a character.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Arnold Stang was the first voice of Buzz the Bee, then he got replaced by Billy West for some reason.

Also, I've noticed that Billy West and Tom Kenny almost have the same exact voices. It's sometimes hard to tell when either Billy or Tom is doing a character.
Unless it's Spongebob, which is distinctly Tom.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I thought that was weird when it first happened, but I am used to it now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Arnold Stang is still alive. He's 82.
Arnold Stand did A LOT of voices on Courage the Cowardly Dog! The Precious Wonderful Adorable Lovable Duckling, The High Priest Monk, The Alien Bacteria, The Computer Virus, The Gangster Pinky Toe, The Baby Slug Slave, etc.

Xerus

Reaction score
Arnold Stand did A LOT of voices on Courage the Cowardly Dog! The Precious Wonderful Adorable Lovable Duckling, The High Priest Monk, The Alien Bacteria, The Computer Virus, The Gangster Pinky Toe, The Baby Slug Slave, etc.
And I believe Arnold also voiced a giant sand whale on that show.