Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I notice a lack of the looking for jobs thing ... unless the "last day" thing counts.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The DVD features from the previous seasons will still be included, I assume? It is twenty discs. 4 discs for each season for the shows, plus a bonus disc for each season.

Depending on what the package looks like, I'll probable be getting it. *sigh* Darn my urge to purchase things I don't need because they're fancier than the things I already have. :stick_out_tongue:

armslength

Reaction score
One thing NOT announced as a bonus feature that i would think would be a no-brainer is the remaining episodes of animated FR that HIT has not yet released...unless they're planning to release all the animated FR's together as a seperate set (hopefully with the original linking material with live Traveling Matt)

Drtooth

Reaction score
One thing NOT announced as a bonus feature that i would think would be a no-brainer is the remaining episodes of animated FR that HIT has not yet released...unless they're planning to release all the animated FR's together as a seperate set (hopefully with the original linking material with live Traveling Matt)
I was thinking that too. Hopefully, they'll release it closer to the actual movie's release date.

But heres what I wanna know. Will you still get the reproduction notebooks and stuff? Because I just may get this instead. I mean, 5 DVD's at 40+ bucks a pop... that's 200 bucks. At least. This way, you save at least 60 bucks.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Lucky for me that I'm intending to hold onto my money until this releases so I can have the collector's edition.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So um... My dilema... Currently have FR Seasons 1 and 2 in my DVD collection, bought those individual sets when they were released, okay, both when Season 2 was released. Haven't gotten Season 3 yet, and I was planning on getting it when Season 4 got its time to shine this year. But now that there's gonna be an end-all have-all super collector's edition with all four seasons and gads of extra features... Should I sell off my two boxsets, hold off on the last two, and just go for this complete collection instead? Or should I keep the two I have and concentrate on getting the remaining individual two sets instead?

If ever there was a time to wemble, this is it. :coy: :excited: :smirk:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
It's too late for me - I already have volumes one through three, and can't really afford to double dip right now D:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
So um... My dilema... Currently have FR Seasons 1 and 2 in my DVD collection, bought those individual sets when they were released, okay, both when Season 2 was released. Haven't gotten Season 3 yet, and I was planning on getting it when Season 4 got its time to shine this year. But now that there's gonna be an end-all have-all super collector's edition with all four seasons and gads of extra features... Should I sell off my two boxsets, hold off on the last two, and just go for this complete collection instead? Or should I keep the two I have and concentrate on getting the remaining individual two sets instead?

If ever there was a time to wemble, this is it. :coy: :excited: :smirk:
I'm going to see what the collector's set looks like, then I'll probably sell the DVDs I have. I might even wait till I actually have the collector's set.

Unfortunately, my Season 3 set came with a slightly broken box, so I probably won't get much for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.