Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine was upset that he got the individual Soap sets rather than the series box. This will put him at ease! Terrible packaging! Sony is usually better than this. What the Fraggle are they doing? :smirk: Good thing Fox is releasing the box set. :coy:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Oooooh... That is terrible...

I remember reds car!
They would be tapping into so many peoples memories if they used that :smile:..Although, I don't know if McyDs keeps the rights to their toy ideas or not:confused:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh I see. I haven't sen the cartoon series in a long time. But I thought it was at least based in the cartoon because I thought that was when the happy meals first came out.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:excited: I wonder what kind of mileage a radish gets? :coy:

petrieboy

Reaction score
Fraggle Collection

Hey! Let's give credit where it's due, as far as the "rock" box set. See my post... #98 I believe, from 2004.

07-03-2004, 06:28 PM
petrieboy
Member Join Date: 06-17-2002

Thank you Oliver! You said everything I feel and more.
I always pictured Fraggle Rock coming to dvd in a hard foam "rock" box set with every season crammed in. I imagined that the extras would include every episode of the short-lived Fraggle Rock animated series that came on Saturday mornings. This is far from what I had pictured.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Oh I see. I haven't sen the cartoon series in a long time. But I thought it was at least based in the cartoon because I thought that was when the happy meals first came out.
It was 1988 when they were in Happy Meals and the pictures on the boxes were in the cartoon style, but I think the cars were just for fun :excited:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, they make random things race for no reason in happy meals. But it's cool!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Bad News!

I received a response from HIT today...

Thank you for contacting us. We are not releasing Season 4 as a stand alone item. It is only available as part of the complete series collection. There are no plans at this time to release it alone as of right now.

Thank you for your interest in Fraggle Rock.

HIT Entertainment Consumer Services

Status
Not open for further replies.