Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I just got this email:

Thank you for contacting us. The Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection is being released this November to celebrate the 25th anniversary of “Fraggle Rock.” Great care was taken to create an exclusive, limited-time collector’s edition that pays tribute to Jim Henson and this visionary series. The 20-disc set is loaded with all-new exclusive elements – from the amazing 3-D rock packaging, an original illustrated poster, over 2 hours of never-before-seen special features, and first-time availability of all 96 episodes together, a total of over47 hours of content! We’ve designed the 25th anniversary DVD collection to be a truly landmark release that lovingly commemorates the iconic series, and we’re confident that fans will appreciate its value and uniqueness.

Thank you for your interest in Fraggle Rock.

HIT Entertainment Consumer Services

Translation: Sux 2 B U

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I hate hate HATE corporate responses like this. When a company responds like this it sends a clear message: "We don't have to care about you enough to respond to you. Hopefully you will be aware of this fact in the future."

vaati64

Reaction score
I hate hate HATE corporate responses like this. When a company responds like this it sends a clear message: "We don't have to care about you enough to respond to you. Hopefully you will be aware of this fact in the future."

yeah, I totally agree with you Steve!

vaati64

Reaction score
well, I just checked my email, and noticed that I FINALLY got a response fron HIT about season 4 and the animated series. I got the EXACT same response that RedPiggy got for BOTH! I'm not sure what the release date infrmation has to do with the release of the animated series, but then again, go friggin figure!:mad:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
You know, if they're giving us cookie-cutter responses, doesn't that mean that they've been swamped with email complaining? Or is this just their stock answer for everything? Fortunately, I've got a friend who will accept my 1-3 DVDs, but it still galls me that I have to repay for what I already own. (Then again, it can be his Xmas present, but still)

wwfpooh

Reaction score
doesn't that mean that they've been swamped with email complaining? Or is this just their stock answer for everything?
Either way, it doesn't sound good.

Redsonga

Reaction score
e’ve designed the 25th anniversary DVD collection to be a truly landmark release that lovingly commemorates the iconic series, and we’re confident that fans will appreciate its value and uniqueness.
Translation:
"But if we sold Season 4 by itself the boxset wouldn't be one of a kind, and we think no one will buy it otherwise! :frown:"

What the hay? Did the single sets never happen? Did you not see us buy them by the thousands? :frown: (Yay college critical thinking class, but boy the things these form letters really say is just :confused:)

Status
Not open for further replies.