Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But then, you feel jipped that the US didn't have it in the first place & that you must pay more for an overseas import.

Redsonga

Reaction score
But then, you feel jipped that the US didn't have it in the first place & that you must pay more for an overseas import.
A little..but this season 4 did not cost anymore than the US season four would have:smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Of course. It's needed to get the full richness of characters.
A few of the 4th season episodes I have'nt seen since I was little...
I know some of the episodes are on youtube but I had to stop myself from watching them because I want to see them in all their glory on a normal tv :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
A few of the 4th season episodes I have'nt seen since I was little...
I know some of the episodes are on youtube but I had to stop myself from watching them because I want to see them in all their glory on a normal tv :smile:
I know what u mean, but for me i never got to see season 4 at all and what i mean is though that i have see the youtube versions of those but i had to stop myself from watching them because i have wanted to see them on normal tv to i mean it is so much better . You can also see much more detail that way also .:excited::wink:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Regardless, you know we'll be buying the massive set for the extras that won't appear on the other sets.
If a stand-alone Season 4 is made, I would expect those new extras to carry over (along with the poster as the replica item, hopefully).

vaati64

Reaction score
if season four is released individually, you would think that they could come up with something better than a poster, depending what it is...........

Status
Not open for further replies.