Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fraggle rock complete series set ...

is now available to pre-order on Amazon (under Fraggle Rock Set) ... :busy:

Also, you can get it cheaper than the current Amazon price at DVD Empire with this code which is good through 8/31.

Code:1342655
Discount:Save $10 on DVDEmpire order of $50 or more. Not valid on Used, VOD or with any other Offers. Expires 8/31/08

I'm really bummed and shocked that season 4 isn't coming out. I would have purchased the complete series set anyway but still. :boo:

Redsonga

Reaction score
The problem? The AUS season 4--though using the USA/Canada version of the show--was made using region 4 (Mexico, South America, Latin America, etc.) and the PAL (European) format.
It's no problem, all you have to get to play them is a region free DVD player that is less than $100 and then you can play any DVD from anywhere in the world:excited:. Anywhere at all:smile:!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It's no problem, all you have to get to play them is a region free DVD player that is less than $100 and then you can play any DVD from anywhere in the world:excited:. Anywhere at all:smile:!
Point taken.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Point taken.
So that is fifty or so dollars the pays for itself over and over :excited: (The boxsets do to of course, but at least your not rebuying anything again if you don't have the money :embarrassed:)

wwfpooh

Reaction score
So that is fifty or so dollars the pays for itself over and over :excited: (The boxsets do to of course, but at least your not rebuying anything again if you don't have the money :embarrassed:)
Good point.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
You can also save the money you'd spend on a region-free DVD player (which aren't necessarily legal everywhere), and just play the discs in any computer DVD player. Even the freely-available VLC player will play any DVD, regardless of encoding, region, and PAL or NTSC encoding!

Redsonga

Reaction score
You can also save the money you'd spend on a region-free DVD player (which aren't necessarily legal everywhere), and just play the discs in any computer DVD player. Even the freely-available VLC player will play any DVD, regardless of encoding, region, and PAL or NTSC encoding!
Well, that's not the most legal thing in the world ether :coy:. Besides, If I wanted to play them just on my computer I would have stayed with youtube..and we all know how lawful that is :coy:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I'm sure somebody will Youtube or torrent some of the exclusive extras from the complete set - not saying it's right, but I don't doubt it'll cross someone's mind.

I'm sure you guys heard about the recent Harry Potter fiasco? With this, I guess it's not so hard to believe that a company would ignore or "screw over" the fans to satisfy their profit/bottom line.

vaati64

Reaction score
I'm sure you guys heard about the recent Harry Potter fiasco? With this, I guess it's not so hard to believe that a company would ignore or "screw over" the fans to satisfy their profit/bottom line.

oh my god, yes! this ****** me off alot! Everybody keeps saying it's because of the profit, but I read somewhere (I can't remember now) that it's because of the writer's strike. Whatever the real reason is, it SUX!

Status
Not open for further replies.