Censorship

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... You do have the option of "removing this member from your Ignore list" if you rully want to see the post they just made. Though a better choice is to simply go to that user's profile and click on the "Find All Posts" link, but that'll only give you the first few lines.

Just tossing out some things that I've used in the past for monitoring posts. Stay frosty gang.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Maybe when people say "Jesus H. Christ", the H is for Henson.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:smile: I am a longtime member of the Kermit Kult (but I draw the line at eating flies). Yuckkka :embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ha ha!

I tried the Kermit Kult for a while, but it gave me warts.
:zany:

By the way, this was part of an e-mail I got today about signature picture sizes:

Moderators will enforce these rules at their own discretion, and their decisions are final. Thank you for your cooperation. Sincerely,The Wizard Universe Message Board
An example of 'no discussion allowed' forums. Eek.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
This thread has been catching my eye for a while now, so I finally sat down and read it, and I figured I'd throw in a few comments of my own.

1.) I love the fact that this thread was NOT instantly deleted, but has continued as an open, peaceful discussion with a touch of constructful criticism and just the right amount of humor. MC is really, for all intents and purposes, the only forum I belong to, and I haven't really taken the time to look at many other forums... but I feel like some of the posts in this thread could ONLY happen on a Muppet fan forum. (And not just because of the Muppet-reference jokes.) Then again, I may be biased. I probably am biased. But I digress.

2.) Foz, you rock my socks off. And that's quite talented, considering I haven't even put any socks on in the past two days. :stick_out_tongue:

3.) I have a friend who, upon hearing that I'm a Muppet fan, told me that Jim Henson is her religion.

...Yeah that's all I've got. Thanks for a nice, interesting thread for me to read and stop thinking about how much my mouth hurts from getting my wisdom teeth out! ...Dang it, I just reminded myself. Time to read another thread...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... der Lisa. I suggest you read through the ones posted/created by RedPiggy found in Fanfiction.

*Subtle plug.
*Plugs lights into the socket.
Crazy Harry play with eletricity!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
2.) Foz, you rock my socks off. And that's quite talented, considering I haven't even put any socks on in the past two days. :stick_out_tongue:
That's gotta be heck on your toes! Ouch! :smile:

Hope everything is okay after the wisdom teeth thing. I had that done -- 4 out at once! -- and it was not a lovely time!

Tomorrow, one of my best friends is having that done as well, all 4 at once.

:big_grin: <-- wonder if he still has HIS wisdom teeth.