Censorship

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
I like this thread, and all the responses so far. Just have to say that this is the BEST forum regarding positive posts and no junk, and that's probably due to "over moderation" by the mods, which is OK in my book since it keeps the forum nice and friendly. I've been guilty of getting passionate in the past (like the infamous muppet replica puppets thread,) but have had several comments on different topics deleted for reasons I still can't understand. I like Count's point, that if all mods could edit a comment and give the reason why, then at least we can begin to understand why that commented was deleted .... even if we don't agree. That's a lot better than just having no idea what I should or should not say. I don't even touch general discussion or off topic sections of this site, as I don't want my passion for politics or anything else to taint my reputation on this site as first and foremost a huge Muppet fan! politics and muppets? don't mix in my book, there's lots of sites for that, but that's just me.

Most importantly, thanks to the mods for all their hard work over the years. Very much appreciated.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Vic, dude, you're absolutely right!

Kevin the Frog, thanks for the information.

=======
8/16/08 update:
I'm going to check the rules on other message boards and see what they state about moderation and suggest that to Phil.

There should be no arguing on a Muppets fan forum. It's just silly, and for a discussion to turn to that as a possibility is why moderation and editing and deletions must occur. This is in response to the DC Studio Almost Live opinion thread where two more threads posted creating 3 threads about the topic.

This is becoming unfun for me.