Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse?

• I loved Studio DC.

Votes: 40 28.8%
  • Studio DC was good.

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • Studio DC was just so-so.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • I disliked Studio DC.

Votes: 26 18.7%

• Total voters

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
wow! I loved it and so didnt my parents...and my brother and he's NOT so much into that stuff like I am. The Muppets so up staged the Disney stars lol :smile: I loved Piggy and London that was funny my mom goes "Yep Miss Piggy and that Suite Life girl are perfect for best friends" :smile: hehehe... Chef was funny with the script but what I REALLY loved was Kermit & Ashely Tisdale doing "HSM" Bop to the Top...kermie's got some moves! lol :insatiable: My mom, dad, bro and me where all laughing, haha... Oh and EM band was great too! Floyd and Janice and Dr. Teeth all sound GREAT! and that guys over voice telling Pepe & Rizzo to get out was funny too.

and i taped, oh! and the Muppets Studio logo at the end made me think of the Muppet stamps we got in 2005!

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
Cheers, and Jeers.

Cheers:
.MAYHEM MAYHEM MAYHEM. Floyd sounded amazing! So close to Jerry. Maybe even Jerry himself. Zoot got the most Mayhem lines next to Teeth, and Animal.
. Swedish Chef when he chased them with the roller.
. Statler and Waldorf. Nuff' Said.
. Kermit was good.

Jeers:
. Mayhem was only on screen for like five minutes, but they all talked. Thats good.
. Fozzie= GONE! Poor Bear.
. 30 Minutes...30 Minutes.
. Muppets don't get individual billing. Just "The Muppets".
. The It's not easy bein' "mean" joke may have gone to waste due to the demographic. [Tweens who like this channel.]
. No penguins, or big explosions.
. That London girl, and Zack and Cody annoyed me a bit.
. Did I mention 30 Minutes. I mean not even an hour? What a jip!

Overall I give it 3 rubber chickens. Wocka Wocka, and goodnight.

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
Interesting.......it was kinda like the Muppet Show in reverse. Instead of the Muppets hosting the show, they were the guests in a strange, zany variety show.

Not real sure if I liked it though......I really don't know the Disney Channel characters, so it was sorta foreign to me. It was cool seeing the Muppets doing something and I suppose that this is Disney's was to re-introduce them. After all, most of the kids in the "Studio DC" target age probably know very little about the Muppets.

My question is......where was :embarrassed:? Ashley Tisdale mentioned him in the skit with :smile:, but we never got to see him. It was definitely cool seeing the Electric Mayhem and Swedish Chef though.....

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
This... special... was... OK! Not good, not awful. Just OK. That's all I can really say right now. But hey, mediocre new Muppet stuff is better than no new Muppet stuff.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow Way to short but man I loved seeing EM back and talking. did you all see the Muppet Studio Logo i thought that was cool. I really hope the rating where huge.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well, I ended up watching about 10 minutes late, so it seems I missed most of it. I thought that it wasn't all bad, I was mostly disappointed by how short it was. A half hour show on Disney that was filled with ten minutes of commercials for other Disney Channel shows...sigh, I remember the old days of NO commercial breaks on Disney Channel shows. Nice to see them get the air time though, but I really just thought it was only ok.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
That Muppet Studio logo at the end came from the old Muppet website, before Disney changed it.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
*Statler & Waldorf voices: You know what was the best part of that show? The End Dooohh! hahahh!:sleep::boo:

So yeah it was ok, to much pimping of Disney movies and shows but it was half enjoyable thanks to the Muppets.
Swedish Chef was a bit of a surprise didn't know he was to be on this it was pretty cute but he seems so out of place outside of the Kitchen, but I have to give them credit for trying to do something different with him.
The only thing they did that made me go eh was when he spoke almost a full English sentance.

It seemed like a nice idea that was sort of just thrown together in a hurry to be honest.

I think I laughed once or twice but honestly can't remember at what, maybe Gonzo.

I think the Muppet Performers did a really good job, I think this is the best I've seen Steve as Kermit for some time btw.

I loved seeing the Electric Mayhem back in action in the show and Zoot talking surprised me even more than Dr. Teeth speaking very cool.

I think the lowest points for me where not Hannah Montana that was actually cute in the end, but it was that Ashley girl and Kermit and Piggy and The Jonas Brothers, but maybe that's because I don't like that type of stuff I like real musicals and real music written by the people who perform it.
Kermit was performed very well in the skit with Ashley though I must say so I am giving credit to where it is due with Steve.

I don't remember what the owner of the hotels daughters name was but she is annoying, I totally felt as if I was piggy sitting there with the dim bulb.

If I had to grade this program I'd give it a C while it's not the best thing I've ever seen anyone do with the Muppets it's not the worst, it's sort of some place in the middle but that's better than I thought it would be.

They are going in the right direction but they need better writers, this sort of reminded me of a sketch off of Muppets Tonight.

I did enjoy the very end with Statler and Waldorf but all the Disney throw back comments made me a bit nauseated, even though it is understandable since Disney owns all of them now.

It's a bit sad but you know what I liked best? The new Muppets logo at the end!

I'll say it one last time this thing was way to short and should have been at least 1 hour long.