Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse?

• I loved Studio DC.

Votes: 40 28.8%
  • Studio DC was good.

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • Studio DC was just so-so.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • I disliked Studio DC.

Votes: 26 18.7%

• Total voters

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
you know, disney should have been showing the parts of Studio DC from the start, and not make it into a special. I think it would have been better. And at least they are showing these clips. It kinda forces people to watch them if its on between shows or during commercial breaks

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
you know, disney should have been showing the parts of Studio DC from the start, and not make it into a special. I think it would have been better. And at least they are showing these clips. It kinda forces people to watch them if its on between shows or during commercial breaks
You make a perfect point - and that's what was planned last year when the Muppets and the Disney Kids (like the very ones in SDC) were to appear together in short informative Disney Channel commercial interstitials about technology. Sounds weird, but that was the plan. I think some were shot. Maybe we'll see them too one day.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Kermit has been appearing with that girl from Wizards of Waverly place for uh...something on Disney.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Its for some website to help some cause for something, but the add is pretty long

sorry if that caused confusion. there should have been a comma after "something"

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I LIKED IT! :smile:

Yes, the script wasn't hot and the people stars were, as has been mentioned, a commercial for other shows. BUT: The Muppets were WONDERFUL considering what they had to work with. Fantastic performances and the Muppets were on top of their game.

How wonderful was it to see, and HEAR, The Electric Mayhem? Janice even spoke. That was marvelous. I wanted to hear them sing, too.

Pepe and Rizzo make a good pair of friends.
I enjoyed Gonzo being Gonzo again and getting all dirty down in the AC unit.

It was a very good show, the Muppets were well used (considering what they had to work with).

I am ready to see the Muppets as STARS and not CO-stars of their own television series!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
How wonderful was it to see, and HEAR, The Electric Mayhem? Janice even spoke. That was marvelous. I wanted to hear them sing, too.
I freaked out a little when I heard Floyd. It was GOOD! I kept wanting to hear him say another line cuz I thought it was Jerry Nelson. I couldn't tell who it was. It was, as Zoot would say, Solid.

:sing: :flirt: :sing:

Evoulie

Reaction score
Anyone have a video of Studio DC on the commercial breaks? :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I... meant... never mind. :stick_out_tongue:

Anyway, I've seen the interstitials and the new Kermit/Selena Gomez promo. The promo was awesome! Very cute and heartfelt and I'm incredibly glad they're promoting it on Disney Channel! So what if I think that girl is a skank? She's trying to save the frogs! :smile: For anyone interested they're promoting www.yearofthefrog.org. And incidently, the PSA is on said site.

But seeing the Studio DC stuff as interstitials... It works SO much better! ! ! It's so much more logical to have the Muppets wandering around the sets on breaks between shows rather than just randomly being there to... to... well, to do whatever it was they were doing in Studio DC. I really, really like them better as interstitials. Hope it keeps up.
That is so awsome. I know she'll work good only because of her being on Barney back then when she was just a little thing. Not saying because of Barney being an imaginar dinosaur is only to know that she really knows how to act around these types of characters. Can't wait. And she's really cute too. :flirt: