Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse?

• I loved Studio DC.

Votes: 40 28.8%
  • Studio DC was good.

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • Studio DC was just so-so.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • I disliked Studio DC.

Votes: 26 18.7%

• Total voters

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I can't put my finger on it, but I think the one thing about Scooter that I can nitpick on is his posture... I'm not sure, but he looks a bit... bulky for lack of better word.

I think his voice is fine though. Heck, I'm just ecstatic to know he's being used! Hopefully, the future is looking up for Scooter as it is for the Muppets in general.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Scooter didnt have a neck! I think that was what looked stange.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
What gives you any reason to think it won't stay this way, Pooh? All signs point to a wonderful world full of Muppets for a long, long time.
The hype and publicity before hand is great. It's past experience that makes me cautiously optimistic for the final product. :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I like that the brought Scooter back! I do think they need to find him a permanent performer. This one was good. The last performance in Oz was a little better, but all the recasts have been A level. They just need to pick one and stick with it.

It appears they pinned the neck of the puppet too far into the body. These are usually separate for Scooter's type of Muppet. Gonzo has actually gotten a lot more neck recently. I would also prefer a shinier green jacket for Scooter, but this is all nit-picky.

I just want my Scooter back as part of the main group for good! Let’s hope he made the Christmas special. It just wouldn’t be right without him. He was definitely the something missing I felt in MCC. :wink:

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
I'll give this one much more faith than the first, just due to Scooter and Floyd. I think I saw a Turkey, Gonzo, and Floyd in the same shot...BRILLIANT!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
That was David Rudman doing Scooter. This is awesome that Scooter will be in this special! :wink:
Oh sweet! Cookie Mon.. I mean Dave is good... but Ricky whatever his last name is did a GREAT Scooter in MWoZ (Muppet Wizard of Oz)

So far since Richards passing we've had...

Richards Brother doing Scooter..

Brian Henson

Ricky (for got the last name haha)

and now Dave R. :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Rickey Boyd was in Oz, he was very accurate! :wink:

Haven't heard this commercial yet, but it will be interesting to hear!