Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
'Cookie touch' ep

Okay. This was the first I saw the cookie touch episode, so I thought I'd reply to a few of the comments that were posted about that one.

Ima gonna kill whoever snuck in that Annie musical sting into the story.
Why? I thought that was a nice little bit there.

Also good to have a Cookie-centric episode one day after his birthday.
So it was around CM's birthday when that ep aired? That would be a cool idea to do that all the time. Have an episode focused on a character who's birthday it is. (Provided it's during a time when they're airing new eps.) I'll have to check out Muppet Wiki again and see when each character has a b-day. Anyway, it's good to have a Cookie-centric ep in general. I agree with Chris that the 'C is for Cookie' song never gets old. I also liked the 'sometime food' reference. It seems like their still showing both sides of Cookie Monster: the gluttonous monster that we've known and loved for near 40 years and the side of him that will eat healthy food as well.

Ernie continues the main story with his order of magic Rubber Duckie fingers.
Yeah. I guess Ernie didn't see the beginning of the show to realize how much trouble doing that would cause. Lol.

FAIRIES! FAIRY GOD PARENTS! Seriously, Crocker Needs to move to Sesame Street for that kind of vindication. I mean, Fairy Cookie Person... Fairy Dog person... Fairy Hair person... Fairy Shoe Person... I bet they never run out of toilet paper over there, though I shudder to think of that scene!
Yeah. That seems to be a common theme in most recent eps. A character would wish for something. Then some sort of fairy appears and grants the wish. Then the character realizes that the wish causes a lot of trouble so he/she regrets making the wish and calls on the fairy again to make things back to normal. You'd think Sesame Street Muppets would learn by this point to be careful what they wish for. Lol.

LOL. Yeah, and there have been fairy god-whoevers for so many characters. Not to mention Abby, the one who turns people into pumkins!
I actually didn't see Abby anywhere in this ep. (Unless I missed a part where she appeared.) It's kind of nice that they're not getting her in every episode like they did last season.

Overall, I liked this ep. I hope I get a chance to catch a few more episodes from this season that I haven't seen before.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay. I tried the link and it said 'video not available.' Did they delete that one already or am I doing something wrong?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Did anyone notice, was it yesterday's episode or the day before with the Pirates where Allen was getting food for everyone there's a set of photos hanging and one of them looked like a picture of David.

I'd have to see it again to make sure I saw it right but I swear it was him.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Did anyone notice, was it yesterday's episode or the day before with the Pirates where Allen was getting food for everyone there's a set of photos hanging and one of them looked like a picture of David.
I know have to look more carefully next time myself.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
In that episode where CM's casing after the letter O and plans to eat him.

Don't you wish he would of succeeded in doing so?