State of the Muppets - An Opinion

Redsonga

Reaction score
And of course, we here will probably be senior citizens someday & would still love The Muppets.
Well, of course, if we aren't all hit by trucks going at 60 miles a hour our oldy-ness will live on!:excited: *lifts and shakes grandma cane*

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*laughs* Yeah. As long as we feel young and keep ourselves in a happy state of being, things will continue to hopefully go well.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
For a half second when you said

*lifts and shakes grandma cane*
My heart stopped just short of the word "cane." Ha ha. Glad to know it was her cane and not grandma you shook! :smile: :crazy:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Reminds me of a "Good Idea/Bad Idea" segment where Mr. Skullhead was not only playing catch with his grandfather, but he was then literally playing catch with his grandfather.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Give it time. I finally converted a few of my siblings to it after several agnonizing tries.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Muppet fans don't just happen overnight, it takes a little while..some of them may not be true fans until they are older and peer pressure does not matter as much :stick_out_tongue:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Indeed. Have a little Muppety faith! For all we know, a majority of people still love the messages Jim taught over the years (and not just here).

Redsonga

Reaction score
Indeed. Have a little Muppety faith! For all we know, a majority of people still love the messages Jim taught over the years (and not just here).
They do! :smile: I mean look at me, I have been a fan my whole life but I never found this place until this year, I'm sure there are so many others:embarrassed:!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
If it wasn't for my dad, I probably wouldn't ever really know about them, either - well, I would've through things like Muppet Babies and Fraggle Rock, but my full interest probably would've been delayed and less hardcore (maybe, you never know). I basically grew up with him playing Muppet records for special occasions, putting a Muppets Take Manhatten tape in the car for long rides, watching the specials he taped off the TV, etc. So yeah, fans don't pop up overnight. You gotta give them that push to start, though.