Super Scooter's Muppet Fan Art

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wow, the Robin is fantastic! I mean, you can sell prints of that man. I would TOTALLY hang that up in my office!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Wow, the Robin is fantastic! I mean, you can sell prints of that man. I would TOTALLY hang that up in my office!
Wow. Thank you!

Baby Gonzo said:
Aww... That's such a sweet picture! (If that were on DeviantArt, it would so get a +fav right now.) Watercolors, I assume?
Yes, watercolors. It's the one of three paintings I've done, and the only surviving one. :wink: I was thinking of joining DeviantArt, too. I was hoping to learn more about it first, though.

I'm glad you guys liked the Robin. I was thinking of sending it to Jerry Nelson as a gift.

More soon. I have two that I drew the other night that are taking FOREVER to color. I hate the art program that's on this computer. :mad: :stick_out_tongue:

Pork

Reaction score
Wow, I love all of your art. But I must say, I just adore that Wembley picture. It's just SO Wemblyish. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HAHAHA! Perfect! Oh that is too funny! I love Link! I really like your style, Super Scoot! It's very cartoony and fun! Gonzo looks awesome!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I had a really hard time coloring this one, due to the art program I have on this computer... and, BOY, can you tell! But, I think it's funny, so...

Link goes to see MuppetVision 3-D
Ooh! A Muppet drawing centered on Link. I love it! Very nice drawing. I think it's very neatly colored (don't know how you'd do that without Photoshop, so I'm impressed) and the character interpretation is attractive. They are quite expressive and well posed. I also like the Muppet choices. I look forward to seeing more. :cool:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I think it's very neatly colored (don't know how you'd do that without Photoshop, so I'm impressed)
Paint. It's that horrid paint program that comes with every computer. :stick_out_tongue:

Thanks, guys! I'm glad you like it. Personally, I think Fozzie's my favorite part of this one. He's about the best Fozzie I've drawn. Link just cracks me up in anything he does, so that's why it's centered around him. Initially, I was going to use Sam, but I thought it would be more fitting for Link.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
WOW.

Yes, Miss Piggy is darn near impossible to draw... I have never attempted it, but I know many who have-- or maybe I just know a few and they complain really loudly, I dunno-- which is why I am so impressed with your rendition of her. True, the details aren't exact, but I LOVE that eye, and I do feel like you got a side of her personality that we don't often get to see.

I love Dr. Teeth, too, and the one of Link at MuppetVision 3-D makes me very happy.

Also... You do the coloring with PAINT? DUDE! It is darn near impossible to make ANY living thing look even REMOTELY good with that program! ! ! (And that's putting it mildly, folks, just in case you've never tried it.) I'm impressed. (And no, I have NOT wasted hours upon countless hours with Paint to the point that I know too much about it for my own good... <Shifty eyes>...)