Super Scooter's Muppet Fan Art

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh my goooooosh! That Dr. Teeth is BEAUTIFUL! I love it SO much! I think it may be your best one! The Piggy is AWESOME too! Love the eye, like Lisa said! So cool!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
True, the details aren't exact, but I LOVE that eye, and I do feel like you got a side of her personality that we don't often get to see.
Yeah, I just noticed a major fault in it... the nose is too long. But it doesn't look as good with a shorter nose.... Piggy is so hard to draw and make her look... good! ... and I like that eye, too. I do okay with eyes. :smile:

frogboy4 said:
I am really digging this style!

The fact that you can hand draw all of this and only use Paint is the sign of a true artist in a day of overworked Photoshopping. This is great stuff.
Wow! Thank you. That means a lot. Actually, my dad was an art major in college, just before everything got taken over by computer... now his degree is pretty much useless, unless he ever decides to become a starving artist, but he does really great on portraits and charicatures of people. Not so much a cartoonist, but a good painter.

And, I like Corel the best. That's a good program to work with. We have it, it's just not on the same computer that our scanner's hooked up to.

theprawncracker said:
That Dr. Teeth is BEAUTIFUL! I love it SO much! I think it may be your best one!
Thanks. His eyelids should be a little different, but I like the way he came out.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't see it in Ernie's hand.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HAHAHA! ! ! Alas, poor Bert! ! YES! 2 and B! Oh my GOSH! That is way too funny! Sesame should SO parody that.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! That is SO creative! Totally agree with Prawnie on that!

I love how you drew Ernie. He looks so boyish and kind of cute, IMO. :stick_out_tongue:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Been a while since I posted in here. In fact, it's been a while since I drew the next few pictures I'm going to post! But, anyhoo...

Beaker's Dream