Fix it Shop - Season 39

mikebennidict

Reaction score
How about going the the SW's website and see if it's still there before we start moping about this.

Can't anyone take my advice here?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I check the officail SS website, and they don't mention the removal of the Laundromat, but it also doesn't mention the laundromat.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I wonder what'll happen to Maria and Luis, if the Fix-It Shop has vanished this season. Most of the street scenes involving one or the other show those characters at work, after all; the "firefly song" appearance is the only time Maria and Luis have shown themselves so far (even if it took place in front of 123).

Oscarfan

Reaction score
No, she's right. They appeared singing the firefly song in episode 4165 and the shoe song in 4162. Maria also appeared in 4163 on her own.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
How about going the the SW's website and see if it's still there before we start moping about this.

Can't anyone take my advice here?
Mike, I told you before, we have a right to state our opinions. If you have a problem with a topic, please don't read it. I'm not trying to start an argument here, but I really feel like that's something I should mention.

Anyway, I'm hoping we'll still see the 'Fix-It Shop.' After all, they just brought it back a few seasons ago. Yet it is kind of weird that the laundromat is where it used to be. I have checked the website and there wasn't much of a mention of the Fix-It Shop or the laundromat. I guess all we can do is wait and see.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Mike, I told you before, we have a right to state our opinions. If you have a problem with a topic, please don't read it. I'm not trying to start an argument here, but I really feel like that's something I should mention.

Anyway, I'm hoping we'll still see the 'Fix-It Shop.' After all, they just brought it back a few seasons ago. Yet it is kind of weird that the laundromat is where it used to be. I have checked the website and there wasn't much of a mention of the Fix-It Shop or the laundromat. I guess all we can do is wait and see.

I'm not critisizing anyone for stating thir opinions.

I'm just suggesting they'd not get worked up about The Fix-It Shop just because they haven't seen it yet and since there's only 26 episodes made a year these days, perhaps these things are gonna happen where we may not see certain things and it's not nessecary to worry about it.

Just enjoy the show.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I explained why!

Did you even bother to read my reply?

And since the SW site said nothing about it being eliminated is another reason why you should not worry about it for now.