What if Rowlf was the main Muppet?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Canon actually means anything that is officially made by the author most of the time, so that is how I see all but the storybook and TGMC movies (but only because TGMC makes :embarrassed: and Kermit brothers)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Why? We don't really know. All that's known is that Piggy has some attraction to Kermit & it is that which drives her to stick it out, even when things are tough (i.e. whenever Piggy and Kermit are captured, Piggy often breaks free because her feelings for Kermit--and not wanting him to leave her [by death or other means]--are that strong).
Not in the second season episode of The Muppet Show where pigs take over the theater and put the cast in the basement. Piggy went along with the pigs take over and didn't rescue Kermit.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Not in the second season episode of The Muppet Show where pigs take over the theater and put the cast in the basement. Piggy went along with the pigs take over and didn't rescue Kermit.
That--to me--was way out of character for Piggy, because as much as she would want to be a big star, I would never think she'd depardize her friends--and her mon' cap'tain--for it.

Redsonga

Reaction score
That--to me--was way out of character for Piggy, because as much as she would want to be a big star, I would never think she'd depardize her friends--and her mon' cap'tain--for it.
That is very OOC to me to...I think it is a case of bad writing :embarrassed:

Redsonga

Reaction score
So I guess even the "classics" have their time of bad writing.
Oh, of course:embarrassed:...maybe not bad writing so much as 'easy' writing, as in it was easier to write Miss Piggy as just going along with things than to be 100% true to her character:sympathy:...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Oh, of course:embarrassed:...maybe not bad writing so much as 'easy' writing, as in it was easier to write Miss Piggy as just going along with things than to be 100% true to her character:sympathy:...
And even sometimes, real people do get out of character & follow a crowd. It's due to social influence. Apparently, the fact that her kinfolk were taking of the show drove Piggy to join them, because as much as she tries to be lady like, she is still a pig at heart.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
To me, it just shows that Piggy doesn't care that much about Kermit, and to a lesser extinct her friends, because it's all about her.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Piggy dumps Kermit willingly in a heartbeat every time her agent calls.... IN THE MOVIES.